I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More Moonbats In Training (MIT) Data



A good friend of mine has a blog at Townhall and after he got a hang of blogging, he moved to Blogspot where more toys can be had.

There is a particular post where a troll imploded with ITS self-righteous stupidity.

My friend is a Man of God and has a congregation in Indiana. Naturally the troll which, by the way, has self-confessed to being "far left of the leftists", which, equates to communism. For verification of that self-admission, one can find that data here and here.

Also, this same troll has "let it slip" in an emotional state of irrationality and not being able to differentiate between right and wrong or good from evil, that IT was also a Jihadi Troll. IT did that on my Word Press blog which, BTW, is now dedicated to exposing Islam and is getting quite popular.

Naturally, a professed communist would be attracted to the Jihadi mindset and vice versa. "Do as we say or we will cut your heads off!" Nice folks, eh? So much for the vaunted "tolerance".

I wasn't going to bring the entire post over from the Cyber Pastor's blog at Townhall but I WILL because it needs to be here. What this particular post is about is self-explanatory and I will bring EVERY single comment on that thread and post them here, in the body of this post so ALL can see what THIS troll is all about.


Where I've Been and Where I'm Going
I've not made a new post on here since June 26th. Where have I been?

Well, it's like this: June was a very tough month for me personally. I attended 6 funerals, 2 of which I preached and the other 4 I went to support family, friends, or the pastor doing the funeral.

Some might say, don't you rejoice when people go to Heaven? My response is, "of course I do when I believe the person was ready". That being said, it doesn't mean that there is not mourning to do, and surprise, surprise - preachers mourn for people just like everyone else.

So Pastor Ed, you've taken a couple of weeks off to mourn???? Well, yes and no. I did need to lighten up just a little, but that isn't the only reason for not blogging for 2 weeks.

I am in the process of evaluating my purpose in blogging and seeking God's guidance for where to go from here. I believe that blogging can be a very good tool for ministry. I also believe that arguing with trolls, is not what I am called to do.

Also, with this process of evaluation, I am looking for a new site so that I can moderate comments myself. Call me self-righteous or whatever you like, but I will no longer have a site where people comment with rude, nasty, or hateful remarks. I don't blog to argue, I blog to do God's work, and motivate the Silent Majority to not allow satan to rule things in our great country.

This coming week my wife and I will be working at Teen Camp. The timing is good, as it gives me some more time to continue my evaluation. If you have comments or suggestions, I welcome them (if they are not rude, nasty, or hateful). Let me know, how is it that I can best minister to my online "congregation".

I love you all (Right or not), and say a prayer for us as we are with teenagers who will have the opportunity to change their lives for all eternity.

Pastor Ed

I'm going to post a link to the pictures from the funeral procession for the "Fallen Hero" who was buried here in our town, and I'm going to post something on the new Sermon Series I'm starting tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Behold the comments. You tell me, in the comments section of this post which ones are conservatives and which ones are the moonbats. Some comments will be edited for content.

Groovy writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 7:31 AM
My Cyber Pastor
Wherever you go on the internet; I will follow. You're my Cyber Pastor and I ain't giving you up!!

Throughout history, as technology has advanced, so too has God's word. Facing the morally perilous times that we are currently just at the beginning of combined with the ability to access the world in a few keystrokes; me thinks, as your screen name implies...your journey has already begun. And, I'm right here with ya. Please keep me updated on where your blog will be. Without you as my designated "net anchor" I'm quite sure I'd be totally lost in the blogosphere. :) :)

I think of all the funerals Rudy Guiliani attended after 9/11. At one point I think he was attending 2-3 a day!! Loss of life is always tragic; yet, IMHO, death is always the ultimate confirmation of the life God has breathed into all of us.
solo writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 11:20 AM
Pastor Ed
"The war for men's souls is not over, yet are we weary of the battle." db

Arguing with trolls serves no other purpose than to give them another tool to hammer conservatives with. Most often it is counter productive and a test of patience.
That old adage, "You can lead a horse to water but ya can't make him drink" is fitting in this case.

To say that I don't blame you would be an understatement but remember the words of Thomas Paine; " These are times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

May God attend your weary soul and renew you in His spirit to continue the fight wherever that may be.

Keep up the good fight Pastor. God bless you.
Roger writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 12:01 PM
Moving on!
Pastor Ed --
Thanks for sharing your burdens and thoughts!
Those of us who care certainly understand something of the demands and drain on a pastor (and his family). And we also understand your frustration with the naysayers.
Now, of all times, we need men and women of God who see and are able to verbalize the issues of the day. You have that ability with your blogs, just as I'm sure you do in your ministry of sharing God's message and love.
So your decision to seek a new site to share is very wise, and important.
We will be praying for you and your wife at Teen Camp -- a job that surely has demands, but also rewards. And we'll pray God continues to recharge the batteries and give you an even greater vision and enthusiasm for His work!
Have a wonderful week with young people who need the loving touches and direction of a couple like you!
Roger Metzger
Cassie writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 1:01 PM
Our Blog Pastor
I once described YOU as our blog Pastor so no matter where you go I'll be there.
I'll pray that you & your wife will help those young people, I know you two can do it.
I think Pastor you answered your own question: You blog to do God's work.
God don't give us anything more than we can handle.
And to me God gave us YOU as our Pastor so that You can lead us in God's words on here. To me no one can do that better than you.
My love right back at you.
Guy Arthur Thomas writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 1:22 PM
Move on tenderfoot
Listen Ed, sincere or not you apparently are a tenderfoot and are so sensitive that the only response you can stomach are friendly applause. And frankly, that is the way of a child. Grown-ups should be able to either endure or ignore comments they find objectionable. Demanding people respond in a way that is tailored to your liking is at best narcissistic and generally reflects an acceptance of self-delusion.

No one worth their salt runs from their critics. Your splitting because you can't take a few spicy comments is a liberal's method of arguing, in other words, "if everyone doesn't agree with me I am going to leave and go where everyone just cheers one another" like sycophants. But then that is the method and mentality of cultic types and you aren't like that....right?

Roger writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 1:36 PM
Tenderfoot?
I like pork. I've nurtured and produced pork. It doesn't mean I wallow with the swine!
Freedom Toast writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 5:46 PM
Spicy Comments
"...a few spicy comments is a liberal's method of arguing..."

I have seen such behavior from all sides; and, if the commentor's views aren't in line with the blogger then they are labelled trolls or worse. It is unfortunate that sides become so polarized that a person is so convinced they are right, that anybody not agreeing must be by extension wrong, a troll, a commie, a liberal, a moron, etc. Why can't people comment and respond to advance a discussion?

Your hero, RWR, was able to dialog with Gorby; and W invited Pootie-Poot to Daddy's house for a sleep over; so, if they can stand challenges to their ideas, so can you. Only teenagers know everything about everything. Adults realize that the more they learn, the more they realize what they don't know. And, what they don't know is greater than what they do know.

mommybrook writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 7:35 PM
for my dad
Has anyone ever noticed when ignorant people talk, they use big words to try to make themselves sound more intelligent? Maybe some people should reevaluate why they are even posting on here in the first place. Is it to make you feel better about putting down a good man, and a pastor, so you don't have to look at the planks in your own eyes???? Dad, you know wherever you go, I will follow. I love you!!!
Cassie writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 9:42 PM
A Pastor's right
Hello Brook and yes I do notice the big words.
I guess I have to ask how they come up with these conclusions. It seems every democrat has freedoms but let a Republican do it and that is a no no.
We all know what's going on. Can't help that the democrats don't.
Tom writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 9:47 PM
Interesting
Hey Ed. Thought I would get out here to see what all is going on. I haven't been on line for a while. Looks like this Blog stuff sure does bring out the inner person of some folks. Both Christian and Heathen.

May God Bless you at camp.

Tom
Cassie writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 9:55 PM
We're not diplomats
Oh and Guy the name is Pastor Ed to you.
I'm not a diplomat and never wanted to anyway, but because RWR spoke with Gorby and Bush with I forget who, that is their jobs.
We the taxpayer expects it from them. But us this is a blog, and this blog here is run by a wonderful, kindhearted man who don't deserve your critical musings.
solo writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 11:53 PM
Pastor Ed
As is usual, the lefties must get their arrogant musings in.
This is your blog and you have the right to moderate any comment(s) you choose.

Some of the past comments by left wing agitators were completely out of line and as I stated above counterproductive. Debating is one thing but the use of foul language in some of the past comments by left wing nuts is absolutely unacceptable.

TownHall.com does not allow the blog owner to moderate so moving on is perfectly understandable.

Enjoy your time off sir. Most of us will be looking forward to your new digs wherever that might be.

You lefties have your own blogs so go there...and stay.

Liberty Card writes: Monday, July, 09, 2007 12:39 AM
By Your Enemies They Shall Know You
Paster Ed,
You know my religious convictions. Yet for some reason we have connected. Do not be bothered by the insults and taunts of these crackpots. I know you are willing to discuss IDEAS, but to fend off insults and ad hominem attacks only drags you down, which is what the enemy wants.

I am honored to be your Brother In Christ, and I (along with several others) will always have your back.

God bless you Bro'. Soldier on.
SFBert writes: Monday, July, 09, 2007 12:52 AM
Moving On
Pastor Ed,

The Lefties aren't going to change. Their attitude is no different from the gang-bangers I have dealt with since the first of the year --" I got rights!!!!". That's the first squeal outta their mouths. But they don't accept their responsibilities. And they don't recognize that what they do on our blogs is the digital equivalent of drive-by shootings, graffiti, and extortion. Extortion? Yes, extortion. In the broadest sense, they decry what is happening in Iraq, but they don't see themselves as being the equivalent of electronic terrorists. They do not add to the discussion, they are there to disrupt the discourse. They offer nothing but hate, name calling, and criticism. And it is clear from their writing that they have been no where and have learned nothing. The ministry does not call to them. They cannot be changed anymore than we can change the nature of Jihadists. They are what they are and no amount of negotiating will make them behave or go away. And all we have to counter them is words which don't have the effect
necessary to make them behave. And like the hard-core terrorist, if you set up a blog and don't pass the word where it is securely, they will be on it because that is what they do. I don't mean to sound cynical about those folks, but there's no changing their nature. And efforts to pass on experience and knowledge are pretty useless because they are not there to engage in dialogue, they are there instead to badger. For instance at our military blog, we now require vetting to get on it. No passing the background check, no getting on it. Reason being is that some folks got on it who pretended to be Iraq war vets and were found to be some leftists from the University at Wisconsin. None had ever served and so re-starting with a vetting process
has worked greatly in improving the quality of discourse on it. What leftists don't understand about free speech is that the Bill of Rights protects it from the government. What the Bill or Rights does not do is guarantee that it can be excercised in private forums. Anyway, count me in on the next iteration of you blog.
Jimmy Carter writes: Monday, July, 09, 2007 12:59 AM
I'll chime in too...
...a sign of your effectiveness is the reaction of your opposition.

Never quit. Never give up.

You obviously bring out the other side.

That proves you are effective.

Feel Free to take a respite from time to time, but DO NOT EVER GIVE IN TO THE OPPOSITION. EVER.

Also, I don't like to admit, but if you don't like the comments, you can always turn them off and still spread The Word.

Godspeed.
Seymour Bush writes: Wednesday, July, 11, 2007 6:06 PM
SOB...
Don't leave Eddy, please don't leave. It's so much fun picking you apart and showing you for what you really are, a fraud or wolf in sheep's clothing.
Seymour Bush writes: Wednesday, July, 11, 2007 6:08 PM
Twisted logic
Jimmy Carter writes: Monday, July, 09, 2007 12:59 AM
I'll chime in too...
...a sign of your effectiveness is the reaction of your opposition.

Well homey, according to YOUR logic bush is the greatest president that ever lived. LOL
Seymour Bush writes: Wednesday, July, 11, 2007 6:10 PM
Mommy dearest..
mommybrook writes: Sunday, July, 08, 2007 7:35 PM
for my dad
Has anyone ever noticed when ignorant people talk, they use big words to try to make themselves sound more intelligent?

Your comment is self refuting. I won't explain that one but will say that we use 'big' words (more than 5 letters) because most of us are more educated than many of you. And, from what I can see (pictures, comments, etc.) from your ilk, you seem to be of the lower classes in this country. Not that I have anything against that but merely stating the obvious.
Seymour Bush writes: Wednesday, July, 11, 2007 6:27 PM
Hurrah!
Barbara Boxer: "Impeachment should be on the table" - Ed Schultz Show 7/11/07

source: buzzflash.com

It's about time! First him then the twin brother of Jesus - bush.
Cassie writes: Wednesday, July, 11, 2007 7:08 PM
Congress sucks eggs
Raoul,
Why don't you grow a brain?
And old boxer car barb needs to get with it, no one in congress is doing anything well maybe boxer & teddy have a stool together.
I'll tell you what they are doing wasting time & money with all their powers of deductions on "meetings".
Phoney bolonga's that they are. If a Republicans sneezes the fat dems want to know how, when, where, & why didn't I know first. The Stupid SOB's.
Seymour Bush writes: Wednesday, July, 11, 2007 7:25 PM
For Cass.
OH but the problem is that I DO have a brain. This is why I have such a hard time trying to figure all of you out in light of what we have seen during the past few months regarding bush and company. With all the truth finally coming out about the corrupt ways of his ilk and yet all of you still fawn over him! Well, like they say - follow the leader no matter what. Just like Hitler in the bunker during the last days - all of you will go down with him no matter what. What a sorry lot you are. You are to be pitied like a rabid dog.
Seymour Bush writes: Wednesday, July, 11, 2007 8:03 PM
Al Queda on the run?
How many times have we heard that the enemy is in retreat and that 75% of their top leadership has been killed or captured? I've lost count. And yet just today our own intelligence personnel have admitted that al Queda strength is back to pre 9/11 strength. Could it be that bush and company have lied about this like everything else? Say it ain't so Jesus, say it ain't so!
Cassie writes: Wednesday, July, 11, 2007 11:52 PM
Brain for raoul
Oh raoul do I need to explain everything to you?
I don't fold for anyone and you know it. BUT, when it comes to the GWOT I will support Bush and you know that too.
It's not like the dems are coming up roses, all they do is have hearings, and hearings about hearings. And this to you is doing something?????
I know YOU have a brain or whatever but it would be nice once in awhile if you'd use it.
How's BooBoo?

Seymour Bush writes: Thursday, July, 12, 2007 6:31 AM
Try to comment for once
Cass,
Please look right above your last comment here to what I wrote about Al Queda's increased strength and the lies bush told us about them being on the run. And then, if possible, comment on that and ONLY that. Are you capable of doing so without making boring speeches?
Cassie writes: Thursday, July, 12, 2007 12:36 PM
Just the facts
raoul,
Where are you getting your info from? I know -fact: we haven't been hit again.
fact: some AQ are dead or imprisoned.
fact: our Troops are getting a lot of help from Iraqi citizens who turn AQ in.
fact: our Troops have found lots of cashes, lots of ammo, bombs, etc.
I'm not here to amuse you, I'm not here to satisfy you. If your bored find another place.
Seymour Bush writes: Thursday, July, 12, 2007 2:30 PM
I cannot believe it!
Oh Madison, where are you? I need to apologize for defending this nutcase over at the GOP blog. Where am I getting my info from? How about EVERY freakin news source in America? What about our own CIA analysts in Washington who were quoted in the AP News?

Are you THAT freakin deluded and living in a bubble just like bush?

And lastly (and believe me, this is my last note to YOU since you are obviously out of it) - we haven't been hit again so I guess it means bush is doing the job. What about Aug/2001 when he was warned about the FIRST freakin hit coming on 9/11? Don't answer - you simply are incapable of it.

And to think that the other ahole, rev. boston used to give you kudos for 'really giving it to the lefties'. All you give is deluded bs about supporting the troops, etc. You are totally nuts just like most of the other nutjobs over here.
Cassie writes: Thursday, July, 12, 2007 5:52 PM
Toad not man
Now YOU listen to me raoul, you have about as much d@mn courtesy as a mudworm in heat.
AND I NEVER ASKED YOU to defend me. D@mn it your an idiot, a jackazz, and without a doubt one of the biggest horse's end's I ever met on a blog.
I'm a nujob, hahaha- you raoul are a jihadist pig
that happens to be a nazi commie ---hole.
Oh I can dish it out when I choose to, and from now on you better find yourself another place to hang out.
I'm asking all to get you off their blogs in the name of blog ethics. Not for me, I could care less what you yap about. I know facts and fact is your nothing but a toad trying to be a man.

forty-two writes: Sunday, July, 15, 2007 11:33 PM
Reply to Guy Arthur Thomas:


First of all, take a grammar class. 2nd, re-read the post. It clearly explains the reasoning for the decision. 3rd, "spicey is a liberal's method of arguing"??? Does that remark actually make sense to you? It is "cultic" that the pastor does not feel God has called him to argue with trolls?

You seem to have a condescending view of people who do not like rudeness, hatefulness and nastiness. I suppose those are attributes you are proud to display to the world and that is your choice. But if people choose to step out of the way of your comments you should respect that choice as well.

As far as running from critics....well Christianity is criticized continually and you are talking about a guy who LITERALLY wears his Christianity as a part of his everyday clothing so I'm not sure how you base that remark.


Cassie writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 12:13 AM
Splitting hairs
If splitting is the way of a child then can I assume that goes for the ones that want to retreat?
I'm tired of whiners like you Guy.
Snooper writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 1:49 AM
Troll thomas
is a mere whining troll and should be ignored.

where IT is going will be very hot.
Snooper writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 1:52 AM
the other retarded troll draoul...
...the fool. where IT is going IT will be very hot as well.

we caught IT admitting to being a Jihadi troll so ANYTHING IT says can be discounted as enemy BS.
Seymour Bush writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 6:44 AM
Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire..
Snooper writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 1:49 AM
Troll thomas
is a mere whining troll and should be ignored.

Sure - typical cowardly approach - can't handle the intellectual challenge so you run and hide like the coward you really are. I believe I already pointed this out before - hiding behind your son's military service - what a piece of work you are!

where IT is going will be very hot.

Oh really? How childish. I guess because someone hate bush's guts he/she is heading for the place of perdition. ha ha.


Snooper writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 1:52 AM
the other retarded troll draoul...
...the fool. where IT is going IT will be very hot as well.

Oh, me too? What a gigantic ahole you are - you're actually getting worse if one can believe that.

we caught IT admitting to being a Jihadi troll so ANYTHING IT says can be discounted as enemy BS.

And show where I said those exact words liar! Being against this criminal government doesn't mean one is a jihadist. It means one is a thinker unlike morons like you.
Cassie writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 1:36 PM
Muggy trolls
Hello my good friend Snoop. Yes, it is a muggy lot that is here as trolls.
I remember that the troll did admit that he was a jihadists, I even told him to get lost among a few other things.
I can't recall what blog he put that in anymore. But BooBoo sure would know.
Boaz writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 4:48 PM
Raoul Had a Brain
Raoul Had a Brain
Then played with it
On a train
To Havanna

When the frijoles refrito
began the long journey
From his Pie hole
To his brain hole

It was called dysyntery
By the physician
Named Cisco de Castro
But the END result
Was Raoul in a hurry

He made it most the way
Before his brains
Leaked away

The stain in the hallway
Was a result of his wordplay
Using words of two syllables
For the Leftoid jihadiim so gullible

It stank to low heaven
Even allah the faker
Stopped breathin'

Poor raoul
only smart enough
to drool
Seymour Bush writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 6:22 PM
Another liar to the rescue..
Cassie writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 1:36 PM
Muggy trolls
Hello my good friend Snoop. Yes, it is a muggy lot that is here as trolls.
I remember that the troll did admit that he was a jihadists,

Nope, lying as usual and more egregiously, you just made baby Jesus cry. LOL

Produce the words where I said I was part of that odious crowd or just shut your lying trap. Your husband died prematurely because he had to get away from your lying and nagging.. I know because God just told me. [g]
Cassie writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 8:07 PM
A street kid and still one
Still beating your wife raoul?
My husband was right about something:
You can take the kid off the street, but you can't take the streets from the kid.
What are you going to do now raoul, say your sorry, I know from before that you weren't sorry then. No different now.
Your a srry excuse for a human being that I ever seen.
Yes he did die prematurely for if he was here now he'd put you in he!! where you belong.
spree writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 9:17 PM
I see the ignorant Seymour is here too
People as full of themselves as well as being full of lies are actually pretty good for the comment sections of blogs because it shows how the left liberals are so desperate they resort to the same old, tired, debunked lies they have been trying for years to make people believe.

Guess what?

The latest congressional numbers are HALF of what Bush's are Seymour and that is from THREE different polling organizations.

Bush is MORE popular and has DOUBLE the approval rate as the people YOU keep repeating the lies of.

How does it feel to be a LOSER?
spree writes: Monday, July, 16, 2007 9:22 PM
Off for the evening.
Will check back tomorrow to see if Brainless Troll guy has anything worth responding to, to say.
Seymour Bush writes: Tuesday, July, 17, 2007 7:12 AM
Typical lying (again)
Bush is MORE popular and has DOUBLE the approval rate as the people YOU keep repeating the lies of. How does it feel to be a LOSER?

I wouldn't know since I've never lost anything in my life except a few brain cells dealing with bullcrap like what you just wrote. You see, the correct interpretation of that poll is NOT that bush is MORE popular than Congress. The poll indicated that the public is MORE pissed off at Congress because the pansy dems have NOT done what we elected them to do:
1. Get our troops out of Iraq right NOW and
2. Start impeachment proceedings against the criminals you seem to simply adore.

Get it? And such a tragedy that neonazicons like you adore bush MORE than you do Jesus. But that's for another time.
forty-two writes: Tuesday, July, 17, 2007 9:09 AM
To spree
I wouldn't waste my time. The troll you are referring to appears to have a limited capacity for intellectual discourse.
forty-two writes: Tuesday, July, 17, 2007 9:12 AM
wassamatter Guy?
Gee, it looks like Guy Arthur Thomas has "run away" from my criticism.

Tenderfoot.
Seymour Bush writes: Tuesday, July, 17, 2007 10:37 AM
Hey Einstein
Dear 42 going on 6 - then why don't YOU try to respond to what I just challenged your girlfriend with? Instead of hurling invectives at your opponent, which is the numero uno trait of right wing neonazicons, ADDRESS the specifics cited.
In case you need a reminder as to what they were, simply stated, all of bush's lies. And please don't come back with 'what lies?' or I shall retch all over this blog. LOL
Cassie writes: Tuesday, July, 17, 2007 11:23 AM
RBL
You keep forgetting your place raoul. This is NOT your blog, you do not tell people what to do and how to do it.
I don't agreee with everything President Bush does, you know that, but the GWOT is a different story.
And since you think only dems can lead, tell me then when are they going to do something about Social Security, our Borders, etc ?
All the bloody apes can do is have hearings, & vote on getting out of Iraq.
They are not the CIC. They can't even do their own jobs. As for you raoul bin laden sounds right.
You worry more about our enemy than you do about us. Perfect then go to Iran or Venezula where you belong. And shut your mouth about people on here.

solo writes: Tuesday, July, 17, 2007 11:40 AM
Seymour Mushhead...
"Instead of hurling invectives at your opponent, which is the numero uno trait of right wing neonazicons"

Look who's talking raoul. Practice what you preach dirtbag....

Don't you ever get tired of stepping in "it" raoul?
You leave a foul stench everywhere you go mushhead so go play in the street....we'll send flowers....I promise.....

Seymour Bush writes: Tuesday, July, 17, 2007 3:12 PM
???
Why is it whenever I or anyone else from the Left challenge one of you the person challenged runs away and 2 or 3 others jump in and STILL don't respond to the challenge? It's amazing. And the trailor park trash gal claims 'I stepped into it'??? HA HA HA.
forty-two writes: Tuesday, July, 17, 2007 6:19 PM
Seymour Bush:
It appears that you cannot defend Guy, and he chooses not to defend himself. He refuses to address the errors in his post, and you cannot address them either it seems.

Seymour Bush writes: Wednesday, July, 18, 2007 6:32 AM
Nice dodge (again)
forty-two writes: Tuesday, July, 17, 2007 6:19 PM
Seymour Bush:
It appears that you cannot defend Guy, and he chooses not to defend himself. He refuses to address the errors in his post, and you cannot address them either it seems.

1. I'm not here to defend anyone from my side since the truth resides with us and not any of you.
2. I was specifically talking about points I made and NOT someone else
3. I'd requested you to respond to what I'd posited and yet you are doing the same thing you accuse the other person of doing - avoidance

I realize I'm not on your level of intellectual acumen (LOL) but this is absurd the way you clowns dodge and weave around anything we challenge you on.

Don't bother responding because you are as big a joke as the rest of the morons here. Oh, I know, you can now brag that I 'ran away' too. ha ha

forty-two writes: Wednesday, July, 18, 2007 9:12 PM
Seymour Bush -- get real
Your idea of a "dodge" is that I won't answer some silly accusation you make on an entirely different topic than my post? YOU dodge my post and then accuse me! My, you are a funny little man.
solo writes: Thursday, July, 19, 2007 8:22 AM
seymoor mushy
An important lesson I learned as a child was never waste time debating with an arrogant fool. And you fit that descriptor to a "T" raoul.

You are a laughable time wasting idiot and nobody in their right mind would consider debating you.

Not only have you proven yourself to be a liar but you are anything but an intellectual. Contradiction is your first name and you exhibit a debilitating case of cognitive dissonance and the defined, severe acquired leftist anencephalic dementia.

Buzz off loser.
Seymour Bush writes: Thursday, July, 19, 2007 8:45 PM
Boo f-ing hoo..
Sunday's NY Times had an article which said that the military families are finally turning against the war in Iraq. It said that a year ago about 1/2 of them were against the war but now the number has gone up to 2/3 of the folks.
If the situation was different and we weren't in the middle of a civil war of words in this country, I would welcome the families into our world of reality. But since they were the ones so freaking gung ho in the first place and gave bush all the applause which fed his meglomaniac ego, all I can do is ridicule them for being so dumb in the first place. Some of the people the article mentioned actually sound like whining little kids.
One lady said she no longer wore 'red on Fridays' which was some kind of show of support for the war in her state. I burst out laughing when I read that because I imagined bush and cheney calling an emergency meeting over her radical act to see what they could do to convince her to start wearing red again. If you saw her picture in the paper you would agree red was a good color for her because she looked like someone who was a pole dancer in a topless bar.
Another person claimed that she voted for bush twice and was for the war in the beginning but that she changed her mind when her husband was sent back to Iraq for a 2nd tour of duty. She voted for the murderous b**tard twice and expects sympathy from people like me? Not in this world - sorry.
All of these people who have finally seen the light are the same people who enabled this administration to do what it is now doing and will continue doing until we the people find a way to stop them.
forty-two writes: Thursday, July, 19, 2007 9:17 PM
Military families want Lib sympathy?
So the military families want sympathy from a lunatic like yourself? Where did you dig up that piece of "factual" data?
Liberty Card writes: Thursday, July, 19, 2007 11:18 PM
Fecal Matter Known As Raoul
Hey, buttface, as I asked before do you have to take your hat off to urinate? There is absolutely no way people are going support the left is this is what you really think.
And if you don't really think this, then you are an Internet stalker and harrasser and should be locked up.
When are you going to grow up and learn how to discuss things in a civil way? My guess is that you are a small, petty, pimply faced nancy boy who has been rejected by real women, and find that anonymously insulting people gets you off.

Now, if you don't like what I am saying to you, you know how to find me - so don't woof, you cowardly little puke, hook, but make it good, you won't get a second try.

I am waiting.
spree writes: Friday, July, 20, 2007 2:34 PM
Hey Seymour
I would happily give you my address and pray to high heaven you actually have the nerve to come meet me face to face... wanna dance?

You show your lack of any type of sense OR class by attacking a pastor, I may not be religious but I can respect anyone that is.

Respect...not something you would even know the meaning of.

You show your ignorance, your lack of patriotism and your complete lack of "class", something that Pastor Ed has more of in his little finger than you have throughout your whole body.

You are simply a roach that needs to be stepped on.
Cassie writes: Friday, July, 20, 2007 6:04 PM
Hormone Shots
You are a weeny raoul. Just so you know who cares what you think, OM did I say think......
Go back to the hormone shots, at least you may find a way to be civil.
forty-two writes: Friday, July, 20, 2007 7:37 PM
Liberty.....
Ok -- I just had to say that your remark regarding a certain blogger being a "small, petty, pimply faced nancy boy who has been rejected by real women,..." literally made me laugh out loud.

Hey, look at it this way, he worked hard to earn that comment and he deserved every word of it.
forty-two writes: Friday, July, 20, 2007 9:35 PM
Friday Night....
Gee, some of you may remember the Amazing Adventures of the Superheroes Border Boy and Cyber Pastor.

I reckon since the summer is half over, we ought to be seeing how they are doing on their trek to Alaska, especially since the Alaskan summer doesn't last that long.

Last I recall, they were on an expedition to ANWR, to see for themselves that this vast wasteland would yes, remain a vast wasteland (probably in better shape) even after the oil drilling by our AMERICAN oil drilling.

As I remember, our 2 heroes came across that wicked, evil, no good, double crossing, master manipulator, rat fink of a villain, Dr. SpaceLib working in a bait and tackle shop in the wilderness. He had been sent to AK in the witness protection program after ratting out that nasty, freezer full of cash, congressman. (I guess the Feds wanted him to know the real meaning of "freezer" hahahaha).

Anyway, back to our story:

Our heroes were suspicious about the ENORMOUS coincidence of "running into" Dr. Spacelib .... I mean really, what are the odds?

So like good, responsible Superheroes (Trust No Lib) they decided to bring the evil doctor with them to keep an eye on him --- especially since there was an old abandoned Russian spy compound nearby ---- our heroes weren't taking any chances.

Too be continued.....
forty-two writes: Friday, July, 20, 2007 9:47 PM
Correction "To" be continued....
Yikes bad spelling error that one.... so OK I'll tell more of the story.

The Russian spy compound was (surprise) not so abandoned after all. Legend has it that the property was deeded from the Indians to a guy named Aloysius Goroglian before AK became a state, who secretly sold it to the Russians during the cold war. He was never prosecuted because no one knows what ever happened to him -- but rumor has it that he had a son whose name was changed to ... you got it, Al Gore.

So what does that have to do with Dr. Spacelib? Stay tuned...

Liberty Card writes: Friday, July, 20, 2007 10:15 PM
Wither The coward?
It's been days now, and the cowardly little wimp hasn't found its way out of the rat hole it hides in when real men call him out.

Did we run him off? Or is he hiding from the authorities again?

Slainte
forty-two writes: Friday, July, 20, 2007 10:20 PM
Story continued:
Our heroes were on a secret mission, commissioned by the big guy himself. The odds of having the evil Dr. Spacelib in the vicinity of this mission was more coincidence and then running into him face-to-face was more of a miracle than even our beloved Cyber Pastor was willing to believe.

So when they entered the bait and tackle shop to find him refilling the worm tank, Cyber Pastor immediately went for his small but amazingly accurate frisbee of a weapon, his offering plate.

Cyber Pastor wasn't quite quick enough though, since Border Boy had his hands around the villain's throat so fast that the good Pastor found himself instead saving the evil Dr. Spacelib's life.

Border Boy said, "Sorry CP -- reflex".

They decided it wasn't safe leaving him behind, but they knew that bringing him along could be just as dangerous. Their mission remained secret as they did not discuss it for fear of hidden listening devices....even the reknowned Tin Hat was not trusted for protection in this investigation.
Snooper writes: Saturday, July, 21, 2007 12:37 AM
Spree
The troll KNOWS where I live and hasn't come over for a cup of coffee...YET!

IT is a coward...a troll...a w(p)ussy...a troll.

And a Jihadi troll at that.
Liberty Card writes: Saturday, July, 21, 2007 11:02 AM
Coffee Clatch
Would that coffee come with one lump or two?
Seymour Bush writes: Monday, July, 23, 2007 10:46 AM
Ms. Beth, the bride of Jesus
I posted the following on one of 'our' blogs. I am going to do this from now on - just take all of your rather insane postings and post them all over so real Americans can who the enemies of this country really are. Oh, and thanks Beth for your essay - it will be the gift that keeps on giving.


The following was found on a right wing blog. I have the dubious dishonor of knowing this sick, twisted person because we have tangled in the past on various blogs. She is so twisted that when I'd posted that essay about my son going to Egypt and representing our country in a very favorable light, she turned it into a story about a kid who was merely horny and that I wasn't a fit parent.
This is the enemy - the REAL enemy we face. Pray for them? Nope, I would treat them as I would a rabid dog.

'Islam is NOTHING BUT A CULT that perverted Christianity, worships a misogynistic child molester, kidnapper, rapist and murderer.

MY GOD is the TRUE God and I truly pity you when you all go to the very hell you've earned for your crimes.

As a CATHOLIC WOMAN, I am a supporter of the John Doe law, knowing your imam's actions were designed to instigate just such an outcry and dissension in Congress. However, whether or not the law is ultimately successful in Congress, know this--I don't give a damn if I'm sued--I WILL report any suspicious activity of any of your insane followers.

And, yes, in case you can't tell, I'm a complete and total islamophobe. I hang MY country's flag where all the muslims in my neighborhood can see it and I fly it daily. You DESERVE to be profiled for your actions and your exhortations to your insane, maggot-riddled, brain dead cultic following. And I fully support such racial and religious profiling.

You will not initmidate me. You may kill me--but I will die with freedom in my heart and Jesus' name on my lips.

You will not tell me what to wear, what I can drive, where I can travel, what I can speak, how I shall worship, how I support my family. Very simply--for all your pompous pronouncements of what you're going to do to the United States, the greatest country in the world, I'm telling YOU I will not submit and you WILL NOT tell me what to do.

You are a terrorist organization. We in the blogosphere are exposing you and your feces-loving kind. We are watching your wonder boy, Keith Ellison, and we will overthrow him. You will not find it that easy to get another toadie into the United States Congress to pursue your murderous agenda. You will NOT. WE won't let it happen and WE will fight you every step of the way.

I am a free, proud AMERICAN, CATHOLIC, JESUS LOVING WOMAN and you can't stand that. Too bad.

I hope you are fully exposed for what you are and to the extent the new media is capable of doing so, we ARE ACCOMPLISHING THAT GOAL. Those of us in the blogosphere are also exposing your islambergs to the world so they can be dealt with properly. If our government won't do it, you can rest assured TRUE Americans will. We will continue our exposition of you, your hate and your plans.

WE WILL PREVAIL. All of your propaganda tapes--they are so boring, we ignore them. They are nothing more than mental masturbation to make yourselves feel like you're doing something.

You can destroy our cities, you can kill us--but you can't destroy our spirit. It will never happen. So you whine and complain and cry. Boohoo.

This is America and we're NOT afraid of you. If the courts don't get you, the people will. Count on it.'

You are nothing more than dust soaked in pig's blood and defecated upon by dogs beneath my feet.'
(source - Miss Beth's Victory Dance blog).


I'm sure Jesus is very proud of this sick, demented individual. She claims Islam 'perverted Christianity'. I beg to differ. It's sick, mentally deranged neonuts who blindly support our government like her who have done that all by themselves.
RAOUL
Seymour Bush writes: Monday, July, 23, 2007 10:52 AM
My God, how sick you are!
After posting your fellow inmate, Beth's sick story I scrolled up and discovered all of your hate filled notes which, of course, did not address anything I'd written about the military finally changing its view about this war.

Mike? Calling me out? After the way we exposed you to be the liar you really are? And calling Boston a pastor is the same as calling bush a Christian. ha ha ha..

And snoopie - sorry, I couldn't fight ya since you are obviously physically unable to (based on the pics you posted and the references to doctors, etc.). You see, I'm showing that Christian charity that all of you false believers like to say you have.

Lastly, once more - blindly following a corrupt government is hardly patriotic as our founding followers should have taught you morons. And it is ESEPCIALLY not what the Carpenter would have wanted.

with fond regards,
your conscience and teacher of the Light - me.
Snooper writes: Tuesday, July, 31, 2007 4:23 AM
the coward SB
You are the one that threatened moons ago and I am still waiting a s s h o l e
Snooper writes: Tuesday, July, 31, 2007 4:24 AM
seymour...the communist
thanks for the ammo moron...LOL!! jerkoff
Snooper writes: Tuesday, July, 31, 2007 4:25 AM
i guess mamma should have spit...
...instead of swallowing...then you seymour would never have been born!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Snooper writes: Tuesday, July, 31, 2007 4:27 AM
poor fool ZERO
IT gets had by everyone.

The poor fool troll.


Comments from posts I made at my Townhall blog can be verified and checked here.

This SAME troll that uses the SAME IP on a number of occasions has admitted to being a communist (left of the Leftists) AND a Jihadi troll:

Snooper writes: Thursday, March, 15, 2007 6:44 PM
And here it is...
The PROOF is in the arrogance of the intellectually deficient. For many MONTHS and perhaps years on the RNC Moonbat In Training blog, we Reagan Era Conservatives which, GWB is certainly not one of (also stated and ignored by the liars of the Moonbat Class), have been identifying the Moonbats as "Socialist Democrats", "Socialist Liberals", Communists and Morons.

We have questioned their Patriotism to the United States and their allegiance(s) to the United States Constitution. They got "upset" and retaliated by naming us Reagan Era Conservatives as neo-con Bush lovers.

They continue to ignore that no one on here is a Bush Lover...we are, however, thankful that GWB is the CIC in this time of war. (They prefer a Leftinistra as CIC and a Leftinistra is a member of the Army of Socialist Liberals.)

Today, one of the "intellects" of the Leftinistra admitted to being either a Socialist, a terrorist and quite possibly a Communist. Watch for the phrase, "Left of the leftists"...

Some of the Good Guy bloggers will remember the messages in my emails... (and one of them may not have been a Good Guy)...

Behold...

"Oh, one other thing -fluck this country and this government. When 9/11 happened I simply shrugged and went about my business."

Last night I watched TV and happened to catch an interview of the husband of someone who died in tower 1....I think the doc umentary might have been called "inside the twin towers". The re-enactment of what those people went through was very powerful ... I could only bear to watch a few minutes. Lewis is either pure evil or just a lair pretending to be pure evil. Either way, I use Lewis' posts to help sway those who are undecided or to show new voters what the DNC is all about.


Posted by NJ GOP on Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:34 AM | Reply


ditto...I have persuaded several using the same tactic...eye openers always work...

Posted by p20g on Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:42 AM | Reply


And here IT is:


I use Lewis' posts to help sway those who are undecided or to show new voters what the DNC is all about.
Posted by NJ GOP

and for the LAST time you l.y.i.n.g. piece of t.r.a.s.h. - I am NOT a Democrat. Since you are so incapable of reading the tea leaves - I am to the Left of the leftists. There is NO hope in this country with eithor party in power. Regarding 9/11 - did you ever ask yourself ONE time why they did what they did? And no - it ain't about hating us for our freedom, etc. Maybe you should study the history of the middle east going back to before WWW1. Evil? It's only in the eyes of the subjective beholder.

Posted by Lewis the real Patriot on Thursday, March 15, 2007 6:50 AM | Reply



Well? What can be drawn from this?

It has been stated by myself and others on this blog that it is entirely possible that the "Leftinistra" bloggers are either terrorist sympathizers or they are members of the terrorists themselves.

One really cannot tell for sure but one thing is clear...they are NOT Reagan Era Conservatives.

It could be another distraction tactic that will try to sway us in one direction or another. That will fail as well. Nothing they have posted, no matter which handle used, will sway us away from Reagan Conservatism.

They have shown their incessant cowardice and their completely foolish and anti-American rhetoric is and has been very much evident. At least to me.

I have battled this type in the field...I returned...they did not. They are a cowardly lot. Perhaps...one day.........

And here:

  1. raoul | rsporka@yahoo.com | IP: 151.204.20.50

    And like I’ve said a million times before - produce the proof liar. Just because one hates this despicable government it does not imply the person is a commie or jihadist or whatever other silly tag people like you use to hide behind so you don’t face the truth.

    And, talking about the truth - what do you think about the latest intel report? It says Al Queda is stronger now than ever before and MORE capable of coming here now. It flies in the face of ‘fight them over there so they don’t come over here’. Any profound comments Mr. Patriot or are you going to just delete my comments again? LOL

    Your boy bush must be proud of his fellow Texan - you. You hide and run just like he does from facts.

    Moderator Snooper: As the troll so desires, here is the proof that IT admitted to being a Jihadi Troll

    #

    raoul | rsporka@yahoo.com | IP: 71.248.242.81

    Moderator’s Verbiage: And there we have it. The troll has admitted to being a Jihadi Troll.

    Oh really? And when did that occur? Since you delete everything we on the Left write because it smacks of the truth, how can anyone believe a lying sack of fecal matter like you? All I gotta say, for the last time is fuck you, fuck the troops and fuck this illegal government. All of you are a sorry bunch of losers who wouldn’t know what the word ‘patriotism’ is if you fell over it. But that is no different than your lack of knowledge concerning God. You mix Him up with the lying piece of crap, Bush, all of the time.

    Cheerio losers - I’ll stop by in a while to see what you’re whining about next. ha ha ha..

    Moderator’s verbiage: ZERO!! Read your OWN words you pathetic Jihadi Troll. Check out #6, moron. LOL!! What a jerk! You the Chief Coward of all trolldom. Congrats asshole!! LOL!!

    Just for you, moron: Jihadi trolls wish they had what we have

    Comment by snooper | July 4, 2007

    What’s that? Stupidity and ignorance? Nope, we don’t want it.

    Jul 5, 1:54 PM — [ Edit | Delete | Unapprove | Approve | Spam ] — INDEPENDENCE DAY 2007

    Jul 18, 4:52 AM — [ Edit | Delete | Unapprove | Approve | Spam ] — The Fairness Doctrine

ITS response to Miss Beth's letter in regards to CAIR got ITS feathers ruffled. Too damn bad. That proves to me that IT is a Jihadi Troll...JUST like IT admitted to on my Word Press blog.

IT really "IS" dumber than a box of turtle turds.


UPDATE!! Today's implosions, (7/31/07), of the troll ZERO along with ITS "other" nics will be placed in the comments section of this post. The locations at my Townhall blog is here (where most of the implosions transpired), here and here. (LOL!!, On Benchmarks and Apostles of Islam)



Visitor Tracker