I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

ATTENTION People of Illinois!

NOW HEAR THIS! NOW HEAR THIS!! ATTENTION TO ORDERS! PLEASE STAND BY FOR A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE FOR A "NEW CHANGE IN DIRECTION".

A challenger has arisen out of the primordial ooze of Moonbat Fraud Durbin.

Hello, my name is Steve Sauerberg and I am the Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate. I can no longer stand back and watch the lack of foresight, the poor judgment, and the mismanagement in the United States Senate without taking action. My decision to run for the U.S. Senate involved many difficult decisions such as leaving my medical practice, my staff and my wonderful patients. I have never been a candidate for public office and will offer new energy, fresh ideas and true passion for our nation. My opponent, Democrat Dick Durbin, offers you three things as well: extremism, liberalism and divisiveness.

New Energy - After more than 25 years of successful medical practice, I offer you the same commitment and dedicated service I have provided to my patients. While I have been building a successful medical practice and working with families, my opponent, Senator Dick Durbin, has been on the government payroll for the last 37 years. Quite simply, he is a part of the problem in Washington D.C. For example, on March 23, 2007, Durbin voted in favor of what Americans for Tax Reform called, "the largest tax increase in American history." Durbin was wrong.

New Optimism - Even though our elected officials, including Dick Durbin, have not fixed our many problems, such as immigration, social security, healthcare and more, this does not mean they cannot be fixed. September 11, 2001, with all its tragedies, was also an inspiring wake-up call as we all watched our First Responders and so many other volunteers come together to help those in need. Both the tragedy and the victory of that encourage me to step up and fight to improve our quality of life.

Unfortunately, Durbin has been on the wrong side of the issues too many times. Durbin voted against The Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Program that is working so well for seniors. He voted against building a fence on the U.S.-Mexican border. He stood on the floor of the U.S. Senate and compared our troops to Nazis. Incredibly, he has stated that he knew the intelligence on Iraq was faulty, but he chose to conceal this vital information. Again, Durbin's positions do not represent those of the people of our state. The people of Illinois deserve better, and I can provide you with vision, honesty and leadership.

New Solutions - I have new ideas and solutions and will be sharing them with you over the next year and a half as I campaign for the United States Senate. They are fiscally sound solutions, not the same old "tax-and-spend" excesses of Dick Durbin, who, in 2006, was ranked the Most Liberal Member in the U.S. Senate by the highly respected National Journal magazine (March 3, 2007).

I invite you to read more throughout this website and join my team so that together we can build a better future. I appreciate your time and ask you to sign-up on our e-mail list so that I can continue to share with you my vision and plans for Illinois.

Thank you,



Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation


Visitor Tracker