I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Breakfast With The President On The South Lawn...UPDATED



This is what we should all learn:

A Leader (though some disagree with him at times)


The White House Is Pretty Cool

Marines In The Mix...Brothers


We assaulted The Hill today, 250+ Vets For Freedom in alliance with nearly 600 of Families United. We spoke with our Representatives and our Senators. Most of them were completely on our side and some of them were receptive. The others were flat-out losers.

We had a press conference around 1430 hours. Naturally, the moonbats just felt it a requirement to break the laws...again...and were arrested. I believe 4 or 5 were arrested because we ignored them. However, all 250+ of us diligently observed the Code Wacko Pinko Moonbat Fruit Loops as they unlawfully unfurled their banners, keeping a keen eye for this one.


The Capital Police and the DC Police were on hand, knowing that 250 + veterans and currently active duty would not allow the banner to be raised. The above banner was not presented and that is a good thing for all concerned.

I find it curious that we, professional warriors, do not feel the need to disrupt moonbat rallies. Yet, the Moonbats in the Fruit Loop Brigades, feel it needful to disrupt ours. Why is that? Oh. Wait. Fruit Loops have no respect for anyone or anything but themselves. I forgot.

As we were getting on stage and waiting for many Congress Critters to arrive, the moonbats began to chant something retarded like "healthcare not warfare." They were drowned out by Kansas:
Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher
But I flew too high

Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming
I can hear them say

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher
But I flew too high

Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming
I can hear them say

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know

On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune
But I hear the voices say

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

NO!

Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
The center lights around your vanity
But surely heaven waits for you

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry (don't you cry no more)


They behaved for a while. But, alas, spoiled children NOT getting their way and sorely outnumbered, just had to begin their disruptive bull and cutting a long story short, 4 of 5 of their number were arrested and carted off and we stood tall, confident and professional...not that we didn't want to severely trounce some more trolls, we did not take the bait...they took ours as they always do.

Not only did we make history on 9/15/2007, we also made history today, 9/18/2007. The opposition has lost their momentum and we could see it in their countenance last Saturday and again today as we met them in the Halls of Congress. We did not see all that many in either House and when we saw them on the street, they could not maintain eye contact with warriors.

The more I review the videos of 9/15/2007 and the more I go by one frame at a time, I notice that the bloated numbers of our opposition is most assuredly NOT what they claim. I am nearly convinced that we had them outnumbered again. Last March we had them outnumbered 3 to 1.

Today, we had them outnumbered nearly 12 to 1. Naturally, the Lame Stream Media plays it another way. We have our own videos and Vets For Freedom will post them as they conclude their activities of this rally in a few days.

We have the momentum and with the CONgress Critters and the usual suspects of ignorance, we have them beat and it will only be a matter of time before the full impact of the MoveOn infamous ad and the "special" Code Pinko Banner takes its full effect; we have them on the run and they'll not recover.

UDATE! The Texas Vets split up into three groups...our groups visited Sessions, Bernice Johnson, Burgess, Carter, Hutchison, Cornyn, Sam Johnson.

The only ones we have pics with is Burgess and he is very much on board:


Pastor Ed and myself met up with Forest Langley, a thrice decorated Iraq War Hero.


The poetry written by Forest Langley is outstanding and one day, I will be able to read an entire piece. There are too many ghosts and demons in my life at this time and reading Forest's material brings them rushing in...perhaps that is a good thing...I cannot say at this point.

Wake Up America, Do The Right Thing and Mary Katharine Ham all have excellent and multiple posts covering this day that Pastor Ed and myself attended and stood with our brothers and sisters...fellow True Patriots.

And yes, I do and always will call into question the patriotism of others that support people that say it is OK to murder American Troops.

Buzz?












Visitor Tracker