This Facebook page was linked on the wall of the Ban Islam!! Group. The image above is an actual, unedited clip from a screen shot of the Wall of
Jihad in the way of Allah is best way which boasts 76 fans.
That constitutes advocacy of waging war against anyone who rejects Islam and refuses to submit to extortion. This exposes Islam for exactly what it is: a piratical predator.
Jihad is defined in Islamic law as war against non-Muslims. Jizya is a humiliating extortion demanded from conquered "people of the book". The subject is introduced in Surah at-Taubah 29.
Now there is another boycott movement, calling for a boycott of Facebook from June 9-11 if they do not remove all of the anti-Islamic groups. The group boasts 10,855 members. Meanwhile, a five month old post about a boycott protesting the Qur'an Toilet Paper Group is still getting hits.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
On April 12, 2010, Syria's U.N. Ambassador addressed the 14th session of the Ad Hoc Committee on Measures to eliminate international terrorism on behalf of the OIC. I have selected three crucial excerpts from his prepared remarks.
That statement needs to be juxtaposed with another which came later in the speech.
First they condemn terrorism, then they make excuses for it. The cause of Islamic terrorism is not included in that list. Islamic doctrine is the cause of Islamic terrorism. Islam's strategic objective is total world conquest; to impose its system upon the entire world. Terrorism is a tactic in pursuit of that strategic objective.
Brigadier S.K. Malik wrote The Qur'anic Concept of War as a training manual for the Pakistani Army. The book reflects Pakistan's military doctrine. Pay close attention to this quote from page 59.
Another quote from the third page of the prepared remarks contains the camel excrement which provides boilerplate for several U.N. resolutions.
The pernicious institution which perfected terrorism continues to deny the connection, assuming that we are too stupid, ignorant and gullible to perceive the truth. Allah said that he would cast terror into the hearts of disbelievers.
- We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve,...[3:151]
- ...I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes. ... [8:12]
- ...Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Banî An-Nadîr) breasts than Allâh. ...[59:13]
- ...Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.[33:26]
- ...But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see). [59:2]
- So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson. [8:59]
I have a clue for you, it is found in Abdullah Yusuf Ali's translation of 8:60.
- Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know....
- ...1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.... [Sahih Bukhari 1.7.331]
- ...I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy),... [Sahih Bukhari 4.52.220]
- "NO religion or religious doctrine encourages or inspires acts of terrorism,"
- "We shall cast terror"
- "I will cast terror"
- "Allâh ... cast terror into their hearts"
- " a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives."
- "He cast terror into their hearts"
- "victorious by awe"
- "made victorious with terror"
Monday, April 12, 2010
Islam is intolerable because of its unholy sacrament: Jihad, defined in Islamic law as "to war against non-Muslims". Suhas Majumdar called it The Islamic Doctrine of Permanent War. Jihad is not an anachronism, the demonic command to perform it does not expire until Judgment Day, as evidenced by this quote from Sunan Abu Dawud 14.2526 "...jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)....".
The following quotation comes from Ibn Khaldun's Muqaddimah, Chapter 3.31.
In the Muslim community, the holy war1 is a religious duty2, because of the universalism of the (Muslim) mission3 and (the obligation to) convert everybody4 to Islam either by persuasion or by force5.
- What makes a war holy? The mission: to establish Islam6 and make Allah's word superior7. What would profane a holy war? Embezzling the spoils8, which includes killing enemy women and children because "they are property for Muslims"9.
- What makes holy war a religious duty? Surah al-Baqarah 2:216 "Jihad is ordained for you"... and the commands to fight found in Surah al-Anfal 8:39 and Surah at-Taubah 9:29. They are confirmed by Sahih Bukhari 1.8.387.
- What makes the Muslim mission universal? This saying of Moe found in Sahih Bukhari 1.7.331: "Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind."
- What is the basis of the obligation to convert everybody? In Surah al-Anfal 39, one of the compound terminal conditions is that only Allah be worshiped ["and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone"].
- What is the basis of conversion by force? In Sahih Muslim 19.4294, Moe's order to his commanders in the field is quoted. He told them, when they meet the enemy, to offer three choices, to submit, submit and join Jihad or to pay jizya and live as second class citizens. If the demand for Jizya was refused, he ordered his commanders to fight the disbelievers. In Surah al-Imran 3:110, Allah refers to believing Muslims as "the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind". That ayeh is explained in Sahih Bukhari 6.60.80 "...means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam."
- The translators of the Noble Qur'an define Jihad in a footnote to Surah al-Baqarah 2:190. Establishment of Islam is one of the elements of that definition: "...By Jihâd Islâm is established..."
- In the footnote cited above, the quote continues with: "Allâh’s Word is made superior...". That objective is clearly stated in Surah at-taubah 9:33 "...to make it superior over all religions...". This is confirmed in Sahih Bukhari 9.93.550 "..."The one who fights that Allah's Word (Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause."...
- The orders in Sahih Muslim 19.4294 include " ... Make a holy war, do not embezzle the spoils...".
- The quote comes from The Religious and Moral Doctrine On Jihad by Ibn Taimiyyah .