The July first banning of all co.cc domains by Google has many site owners feeling high and dry because their sites are not listed in Google's search engine results.If you are one of the victims, or one of their affiliates or visitors, take comfort in the knowledge that your site still exists, it is just a little more difficult to find. Visitors should bookmark their favorite sites and should refrain from clearing out their browser histories with CCleaner or Advanced System Care. As long as the history links remain, you can still get to your favorite sites by typing a few characters of the name. Site owners and web masters should encourage the use of alternative search engines such as Bing.com, alltheweb.com & dogpile.com. If your site was previously listed in Google SERPS, it will very likely remain on those other search engines. http://freewebsubmission.com/ will submit your site to a large number of search engines at once. Make good use of it. There is more than one way to skin a rat. Shortly after creating Crusader's Armory, I created a blogspot blog with the same name and a side bar link to the main site. Google searches don't list the main site anymore, but they still return links to the blog, where readers can find a link to the main site. Google claims that sites on free domains tend to be spammy and distribute malware. Earlier this year, my political enemies accused my site of spam & malware. Co.cc took the accusation seriously and cut off my DNS for a week until I proved to them that my site has legitimate, original content and the software it offers is both utilitarian and safe. I compiled it myself and it was scanned with one of the best anti-virus programs before being uploaded. Free domain names and free server hosting are not indicators of a site's content quality. You can not judge a web site by its domain name any more than you can judge a book by its cover. When Geocities dropped its free hosting program, I ported my site to Free Bee. When Free Bee dropped its free hosting service, I switched to their paid service. The content of my site and its quality remain the same. My blog posts generally contain links to my sources so that readers can verify their content and explore source texts in more depth. That gives readers a good basis for judging the quality of my posts. Other bloggers and web masters can and should do likewise. http://www.crusadersarmory.co.cc/ specializes in links to useful resources for people who write about Islam. One of my best resources, UrlGenerator.exe, is a Windows utility that turns Surah & Ayeh or book & hadith numbers into urls so that writers can link to the Qur'an &. hadith. Early this morning I lit up a Facebook friend's life by telling him about it after he had spent a great deal of time hand compiling and posting a long list of hadith links. Did Google as some suggest, deindex co.cc domains at the behest of a foreign power desirous of eliminating web sites run by churches in their country? We will probably never know for sure. Did Google act without considering the possible economic consequences? If they rescind the ban, will it be the result of a sudden decline in income from Google Ad Words? We can only speculate; perhaps time will tell.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
The State Department issued a joint statement which needs some close attention. Implementation of UN Human Rights Council Resolution 16/18 on Combating Intolerance, Discrimination, and Violence Based on Religion or Belief. Observe the call to action:
Implementation of UN Human Rights Council Resolution 16/18 on Combating Intolerance, Discrimination, and Violence Based on Religion or Belief.
Observe the call to action:
They called upon all relevant stakeholders throughout the world to take seriously the call for action set forth in Resolution 16/18, which contributes to strengthening the foundations of tolerance and respect for religious diversity as well as enhancing the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms around the world.
- relevant stakeholders
- OIC membership included?
- take seriously
- Will they really?
- tolerance & respect for
- religious diversity
- 3:83. Do they seek other than the religion of Allâh (the true Islâmic Monotheism worshipping none but Allâh Alone), while to Him submitted all creatures in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned.
- 3:85. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
- religious diversity
- human rights & fundamental freedom
- What human right has
- without the right to life?
- 9:5. Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islâmic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
- 9:29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- 9:123. O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allâh is with those who are the Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2).
- 33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- without the right to life?
- What human right has
Take a close look at the title of the resolution they seek to implement.
- Waging war against:
- Public objection to construction of mosques.
- Political campaign statements criticizing Islam.
- Public objection to construction of mosques.
- negative stereotyping
- "Islam is frequently and wrongly associated with human rights violations and terrorism,"
- 3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers).
- 8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
- 8:57. If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember.
- 8:60. Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.
- 8:67. It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allâh desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
- 59:2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Banî An-Nadîr) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allâh! But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
- 59:13. Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Banî An-Nadîr) breasts than Allâh. That is because they are a people who comprehend not (the Majesty and Power of Allâh).
- 1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman's previous marriage is immediately annulled.
When an adult male is taken captive, the caliph (def: o25) considers the interests (O: of Islam and the Muslims) and decides between the prisoner's death, slavery, release without paying anything, or ransoming himself in exchange for money or for a Muslim captive held by the enemy.
If the prisoner becomes a Muslim (O: before the caliph chooses any of the four alternatives) then he may not be killed, and one of the other three alternatives is chosen.
- "Islam is frequently and wrongly associated with human rights violations and terrorism,"
- 98:6. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm, the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad ()) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
-2- are distinguished from Muslims in dress, wearing a wide cloth belt (zunnar);
- -3- are not greeted with "as-Salamu 'alaykum";
-4- must keep to the side of the street;
-5- may not build higher than or as high as the Muslims' buildings, though if they acquire a tall house, it is not razed;
-6- are forbidden to openly display wine or pork, (A: to ring church bells or display crosses,) recite the Torah or Evangel aloud, or make public display of their funerals and feastdays;
-7- and are forbidden to build new churches. [Reliance of the Traveller O11.5]
- incitement to violence
- 8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
- 8:65. O Prophet (Muhammad )! Urge the believers to fight. If there are twenty steadfast persons amongst you, they will overcome two hundred, and if there be a hundred steadfast persons they will overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they (the disbelievers) are people who do not understand.
- Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."
- Waging war against:
Sunday, July 17, 2011
A Bloomberg article by Nicole Gaouette exemplifies the fine art of turning a press conference into "news" without scratching the surface to discover relevant facts. Use the link below to read the entire article, I am taking exemplary excerpts out of context.
Clinton Works With Allies on Ways to Fight Religious Intolerance By Nicole Gaouette - Jul 15, 2011
Define "acts of religious intolerance". How does burning a Koran after a four hour mock trial equate to burning churches with the congregants inside? How do the Motoons equate to telling Christians to leave their homes or die? Exactly why should we tolerate intolerance? Islam curses us, lets tolerate it.
- 2:89...So let the Curse of Allâh be on the disbelievers.
- 2:159. Verily, those who conceal the clear proofs, evidences and the guidance, which We have sent down, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book, they are the ones cursed by Allâh and cursed by the cursers.
- 2:161. Verily, those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers, it is they on whom is the Curse of Allâh and of the angels and of mankind, combined.
- 8:60. And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allâh and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allâh does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allâh shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.
- 9:120. It was not becoming of the people of Al-Madinah and the bedouins of the neighbourhood to remain behind Allâh's Messenger (Muhammad when fighting in Allâh's Cause) and (it was not becoming of them) to prefer their own lives to his life. That is because they suffer neither thirst nor fatigue, nor hunger in the Cause of Allâh, nor they take any step to raise the anger of disbelievers nor inflict any injury upon an enemy but is written to their credit as a deed of righteousness. Surely, Allâh wastes not the reward of the Muhsinûn 9:121. Nor do they spend anything (in Allâh's Cause) - small or great - nor cross a valley, but is written to their credit, that Allâh may recompense them with the best of what they used to do (i.e. Allâh will reward their good deeds according to the reward of their best deeds which they did in the most perfect manner).
Those who write about UN resolutions would do well to read them before reaching for their keyboards.
stereotyping, negative profiling and stigmatization of persons based on their religion or
beliefs, as well as programmes and agendas pursued by extremist organizations and groups
aimed at creating and perpetuating negative stereotypes about religious groups, in particular
when condoned by Governments; 2. Expresses its concern that incidents of religious intolerance, discrimination
and related violence, as well as of negative stereotyping of individuals on the basis of
religion or belief continue to rise around the world, and condemns, in this context, any
advocacy of religious hatred against individuals that constitutes incitement to
discrimination, hostility or violence, and urges States to take effective measures, as set forth
in this resolution, consistent with their obligations under international human rights law, to
address and combat such incidents; 3. Condemns any advocacy of religious hatred that constitutes incitement to
discrimination, hostility or violence, whether it involves the use of print, audio-visual or
electronic media or any other means;
... (f) Adopting measures to criminalize incitement to imminent violence based on
religion or belief;
Exactly what do those high sounding, apparently innocuous phrases mean? What is their real world application? For the answer, we must turn to the immortal words of Secretary General Ban Ki-moon who condemned Fitna as "hate speech" & "incitement", declaring that Geert Wilders had no right to express it.
According to the Secretary General, there is no justification for demonstrating the nexus between Islamic doctrine and practice. This is the equivalent of an organization of snakes lobbying to prohibit lifting rocks. But all the pressure is off, the HRC has turned a new leaf, abandoning the campaign to criminalize criticism of Islam. Yeah, right. Pakistan's U.N. Ambassador had remarks on the resolution March 24, 2011. I took it apart in detail here: http://islamexposed.blogspot.com/2011/04/oic-islamic-hypocrisy-on-parade.html The new resolution supplements & confirms but does not supplant earlier resolutions neither does it preclude further resolutions of the same kind.
religion, dehumanization of the followers or denigration of
symbols sacred to all religions. The developments `
including the ban of construction of minarets, the attempts
towards burning of Quran and the use of Islamophobia as
an instrument of electoral politics are ominous. There is an
urgent need to initiate and sustain what I would like to term
as 'preventive cultural diplomacy'. We need to move
beyond event based calls for action to create spaces for
structured engagement. The Human Rights framework
provides with a concrete basis for this engagement. We
believe that tbe workshops on incitement to hatred under
the Durban mandate constitute and important avenue for a
synthesis aimed at bridging the divergence of views.
http://www.eyeontheun.org/assets/attachments/documents/9429hrc16sessionoic.pdf page 9
Human rights belong to individual humans, not to collectives neither to institutions. Is there a right to be completely shielded from all criticism & questioning? Is there an absolute right to have anyone who criticizes your cherished beliefs thrown into prison? I have a clue for you; a clue which few others will share. Reliance of the Traveller is the handbook of Shaffi'ite fiqh, the most widely accepted version of Shari'ah. It imposes the death penalty for apostasy, which it defines with a list of twenty acts & attitudes.
When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed.
In such a case, it is obligatory for the caliph (A: or his representive) to ask him to repent and return to Islam. If he does, it is accepted from him, but if he refuses, he is immediately killed.
O8.7: Acts that Entail Leaving Islam
(O: Among the things that entail apostasy from Islam (may Allah protect us from them) are: ...
-4- to revile Allah or His messenger (Allah bless him and give him peace);
-5- to deny the existence of Allah, His beginingless eternality, His endless eternality, or to deny any of His attributes which the consensus of Muslims ascribes to Him (dis: v1);
-6- to be sarcastic about Allah's name, His command, His interdiction, His promise, or His threat;
-7- to deny any verse of the Koran or anything which by scholarly consensus (def: b7) belongs to it, or to add a verse that does belong to it;
15- to hold that any of Allah's messengers or prophets are liars, or to deny their being sent;
- -16- to revile the religion of Islam
They want to substitute indoctrination for education. "Dialogue": form over substance. Do any of those dialogues include detailed discussion of the Koran verses quoted above, Ibn Kathir's exegesis of them or Muhammad's excellent example of how to implement them? Just one did, March 20, in Florida, the UN & Department of State condemn the outcome of that four hour dialogue, which was conducted in Arabic.
What false divide? Islam and the HRC declare that Islam is a protected person, to be shielded from all criticism, which is to be criminalized; its perpetrators to be punished by fines and imprisonment. Ban Ki-Moon denied Wilders' right to publish Fitna. A Dutch panel of jurists reached a different conclusion.
Secretary of State Clinton draws inspiration from strange places and events; from bloody insurrection which exchanges one tyrant for another. There is no democracy in Islam and can be none because only Allah and his regent, followed by the latter's successors, have the right to rule.
How do you define & measure incitement? What did Ban say about Fitna? Who is to gainsay his definition & metrication? Fitna is not incitement, it exposes incitement. Politicians are too dishonest to acknowledge the difference.
How is anyone to make sense of such ambiguous and amorphous expressions? My first response is to assume that "incendiary actions" is a reference to 9/11/01; the "very few" to the "Magnificent 19" and the "wide ripples of intolerance" is a reference to increased awareness of and public expression about the damnable doctrines & practices of Islam. They could as easily be applied to the Koran burning and riots in Pakistan.
Is there a right to worship as they choose, when war is their cheif sacrament? How is it possible that there is a right to fight disbelievers until they are subjugated? How is it possible that there is a right to fight disbelievers until only Allah is worshiped? How is it possible that there is a right to make "great slaughter"; to take "any step" to "injure" or "raise the anger of" disbelievers? Obedience to Allah and emulation of Muhammad are foundational to and inseverable from the practice of Islam. What do believers do? C;inton has no clue; I have one for her.
- 9:111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success .
- 49:15. Only those are the believers who have believed in Allâh and His Messenger, and afterward doubt not but strive with their wealth and their lives for the Cause of Allâh. Those! They are the truthful.
- Sunan Abu Dawud Book 14, Number 2526
Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.
(O: Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada signifying warfare to establish the religion.
- O9.1 ...
If none of those concerned perform jihad, and it does not happen at all, then everyone who is aware that it is obligatory is guilty of sin, if there was a possibility of having performed it. In the time of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) jihad was a communal obligation after his emigration (hijra) to Medina. As for subsequent times, there are two possible states in respect to non-Muslims.
The first is when they are in their own countries, in which case jihad (def: o9.8) is a communal obligation, and this is what our author is speaking of when he says, "Jihad is a communal obligation," meaning upon the Muslims each year. ...
- Sunun Abu Dawud Book 23, Number 3455:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
I heard the Apostle of Allah, (peace_be_upon_him) say: When you enter into the inah transaction, hold the tails of oxen, are pleased with agriculture, and give up conducting jihad (struggle in the way of Allah). Allah will make disgrace prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your original religion.