A blogger that I run into over at Wake Up America quite often, turned me onto this web site.
The politically correct "holiday greeting" cards are on sale and the picture really doesn't do it justice. I have ordered some but may not get here this year. They will come in handy next CHRISTmas.
Totally PC seasons greetings
Spot the PC touches in Sun reader Jon's crazy nativity scene, above.
1. Recycling bins outside stable.
2. A sheep plugging veganism - and muzzled in case it bites - plus another sheep advertising British Meat in fairness to non-vegetables
3. Banner proclaims: "Atheism is OK too".
4. Fathers 4 justice protester in Batman outfit.
5. Solar panels on stable roof.
6. Wise man in a wheelchair.
7. "Safety in the stable" poster.
8. Fire extinguisher next to poster.
9. Angel in high-visibility jacket.
10. Wheelchair ramp to stable.
11. Statues from other religions surround the manger.
12. Joseph wears hard hat - as does Mary.
13. Mothers for justice demonstrator in Wonder Woman outfit.
14. Hand washing facility.
15. Essential first aid kit.
16. Figure in T-shirt with slogan: "Scientology rocks!"
17. Airport-style metal detector.
We live in a world of morons and idiots and emotional asswipes running things.