I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Truther Fools

Conspiritorial Falderal
Conspiritorial Falderal
Tuesday, February 27, 2007 9:21 PM

Recently, as I was surfing the plethora of news outlets of the universe (that Gore invented) (LOLOLOLOL!!), I ran across an interesting place. On the surface, this site was quite informative and I was agreeing with perhaps 90% of the texts written therein. That’s when I got suspicious. I can’t help it. It is in my nature, my blood, to be this way. Being that way saved my life and others out “in the field”.

Then, I ran across a section of the site that just floored me and I was greatly disappointed. The other data was still good but this casts a shadow of doubt as to the sincerity of the data in which I agreed with, as I said ealier, 90%. The dubious section has to do with a Conspiracy Theory that has been debunked by “better” scientific data. Not “better” in that it agreed with me but “better” in that the evidence was overwhelming obvious that this particular theory is off-base, wrong and fool hardy.

Oh, brother…not another one.

This site, as many others, claim they voted for GWB twice and were once skeptics as well and then prattle on how the government KNEW the infamous attacks were coming and LET it happen to justify the GWOT.

One word. FRUITLOOPS.

If you have a hankering, visit the site. It isn’t a raling diatribe like others are but, the message is the same.

I have been in covert actions many times and the levels of secrecy are so tight, it would seem that leaks would not happen. However, leaks happen. Hiding a “plot” like this one is virtually impossible…nay…I dare say, totally impossible.

Visitor Tracker