I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Protesting The Protest: UCI Hosts Pro-Hamas Rally

Crossposted over at PoliticalVindication.com

Today I drove over to the University of California, Irvine to check out the pro-Hamas rally there. I expected anger and outrage, but what I saw mostly was demoralized Palestinian supporters (I guess that what you see then the victims of terrorists starting fighting back) and proud Israel supporters. What a showing by Southern California Israel supporters I saw today! It may seem that we're in the minority, but we're a tough bunch and we have a lot to be proud of!

Over at my blog Politicalvindication.com I've got pictures of the rally and videos of the speakers (which will just piss you off, but maybe your heart needs the workout?). The video I have posted below is my favorite. Mrs. Allyson Rowan Taylor was carrying a sign declaring that her son was a soldier in the Israeli Defense Forces, and she talked to me about what was needed if peace were ever to be possible:



We need to teach peace - I know that sounds like leftist drivel, but the natural state of man seems to be predatory and if history is any guide, break out the peace manuals. But the difference between the left and the right when it comes to peace is that conservatives tend to recognize that law and order, and the adherence to a moral standard that tames narcissism rather than feeds it - gets us closer to peace than just wishing for it. And sometimes we're forced to fight for peace. In those situations, it's better to have someone who recognizes that than someone who thinks we can talk ourselves into and out of war.

Visitor Tracker