I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Rick Barber's Stand Up Campaign Spot

It is not often that I find myself rising to give a standing ovation to a political advertisement. Rick Barber's excellent one minute spot is the rare exception.

Rick Barber's message has the moral clarity and ring of authenticity I look for in a candidate's message. If he were running in my district, I would vote for him.

I raise this issue because I saw Barber's video on Bare Naked Islam's blog. I watched it, I watched it a second time, then I transcribed it. Now I am reposting it for you to view.

This video deserves to go viral. I want everybody to see and hear it. I want CAIR to see it, bitch bitterly about it, boosting its publicity and visibility. If you are registered to vote in his Alabama Congressional district, I want you to vote for him. If you are able, I want you to contribute money to his campaign. Wherever you live and whatever your circumstances, I want you to seek out and support candidates like him.

We see the candidate, the burning towers, Muslim protesters condemning liberty; one of them holding a sign saying "Islam will dominate the world". What is the big deal that makes this advertisement so special? It is Rick's clear statements of objective factual reality.

  • "we were attacked by Islamic jihadists"
  • "in the name of Islam nearly 3000 Americans have been murdered"
  • "Jihad threatens our freedom, our families and our way of life."
  • "Under the name of Islam, American soldiers and civilians have been tortured and murdered"
  • "Islamic jihadism poses a clear and present danger"
  • "there is a difference between tolerance and surrender"
  • "recognize the enemy, call them by name and stand up against them"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwCa-1MQ9V4&feature=player_embedded



http://www.BarberforCongress.com

I'm Rick Barber and I approve this message.

On September eleventh, 2001, America was attacked. We weren't attacked by a nation, we weren't attacked by terror, we were attacked by Islamic jihadists--in the name of Islam nearly 3000 Americans have been murdered and Washington D.C., Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Jihad threatens our freedom, our families and our way of life.

Under the name of Islam, American soldiers and civilians have been tortured and murdered. Islamic jihadism poses a clear and present danger to American freedom and to the very existence of the state of Israel, yet the Obama Administration wants to call 9/11 a man caused disaster.

Now Muslims wan to build a Mosque just two blocks from where the World Trade Center once stood. When is the grand opening of this Ground Zero Mosque? September eleventh, 2011. This is unacceptable-- there is a difference between tolerance and surrender.

The word Islam literally means surrender and if we don't start electing that are able to recognize the enemy, call them by name and stand up against them, then surrendering is exactly what we are doing. My name is Rick Barber, sent me to Congress on June first, I won't mince words when it comes to our national defense.

Visitor Tracker