Thanks and a tip of the hat to EAWorldview for posting video and a trascript of Mahmoud Abbas spewing feces at the General Assembly. As is my habit, I will quote the most egregious lies out of context, interspersed with my comments.
sufferingEverything they bitterly kvetch about is a consequence of their own actions. If they were not constantly attempting politicide and genocide, Israel would not need to retaliate or take security measures.
settlement policyJews are building and living in Judea & Samaria, where the prophets lived long ago. For what good reason should they be excluded ? "Palestine" and Israel are synonymous terms: they describe the same geographic area. In 1948, Arabs invaded Israel and illegally seized East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza.
Did Falestinians kvetch about it? Did they complain of "illegal occupation" ? Did they demand a state of their own? Why not???
Palestinian land"Palestinian" and Jew are synonymous terms. "Palestinian" does not describe Muslim Arabs, it describes Jews. That area was inhabited by Jews when Rome renamed the territory after the Philistines when they suppressed a rebellion. In 638, caliph Umar invaded, conquered and occupied the Levant. Why would he do that? 1 The Ottoman Empire lost it in World War One. Israel got some of it back, its their land, not Fallestinian's.
acquisition of territory by forceEgypt and Jordan acquired that territory illegally in 1948, they took it by force, in the process of trying to eliminate Israel and exterminate the Jews. In 1967 they tried again and Israel took her land back fighting in self-defense.
Palestinian stateThere is no good cause for establishing a Falestinian state. If there was, Egypt and Jordan would have established it between 1948 and 1967. No demand was made for it and no offer to create it because there is no need for it. There never was a Falestinian state. Jerusalem was never the capital of any nation other than Israel.
land for peaceIsrael gave you land, they withdrew from Gaza. You responded by turning it into a launching pad for increased attacks. Only a damn fool would give you more land in exchange for empty promises.
conclusion of this conflictIn 1948, your side had a choice: accept the unfair division of land that gave you too much or go to war. You went to war. That was your choice and you should bear the consequences.
You could have chosen peace at Oslo. Instead, you violated the accords and continued war. You could have chosen peace at Wye River. Instead, you chose continued war. Only you can end the conflict. We know that you will never end it and we know why. The doctrine of your damnable war cult demands that you conquer the entire world. 2 The sunnah of your Profit tells you that the gates of the celestial bordello won't swing open for you until you kill the last Jew. 3
peace process.That phrase is supremely offensive to a thinking mind. The real process of making peace is victory. Israel can make peace by ushering you into Hell, where you belong, with Allah & your Profit. There will be no peace until you are defeated. You will not be defeated until you are eradicated. This is the fatal fact which none dares contemplate.
When people believe4 that they will be blessed if they kill & conquer5 and damned if they do not6, nothing but death will stop their predation upon the human race. This unpleasant truth explains why Muslims remain Hellbent on genocidal conquest after 1400 years.
negotiationsMuslims do not negotiate, they demand. Abbas demands the entire Levant. He pretends that he will settle for Judea, Samaria and half of Jerusalem. Yet, at home in his own language, he repeats Aafat's chant: "from the river to the sea".
occupationHow about ending the occupation which began in 638? Get the Muslims out of Israel!!
legitimacy of the settlementsIsrael won her land back while defending against aggression by the parties who stole that land in 1948. It is Israel's land, Jews have a right to build homes and live in that land. No one else has any right to or claim on that land. When you commit genocidal aggression, you run the risk of losing lives and land. Thats tough. Suck it up.
Palestinian stateIf you wanted a state, why didn't you accept the deal in 1948? If you wanted a state, why didn't you carry out the commitments you made at Oslo? If you wanted a state, why didn't you accept the deal at Wye River?
There is no desire and no need for a Falestinian state. They never had one and they don't want one. If they did, they would go to Jordan. They want to destroy Israel, exterminate the Jews, restore the caliphate and conquer the world. They are Muslims; that is Islam's agenda.
freeze of all settlement activitiesNetanyahu, foolishly & treacherously issued a ten month construction freeze so that Abbas could negotiate. Abbas frittered away those ten months. Now he demands that the freeze be extended. Netanyahu must tell him to go to Hell. Netanyahu must tell Obama to go with Abbas.
There is absolutely no reason for preventing Jews from building homes in Israel! Jews live in Jerusalem, it is their capital city. This is the moral equivalent of Mexico demanding that we not construct homes in Texas.
occupationAbbas can end the occupation any time he likes by getting the Hell out of Israel.
Palestinian peopleJoseph Farah of World Net Daily said it better than I can.
Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.
For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan. Palestinian people do not exist
comply with the signed agreementsWhich provisions of the Oslo Accords did you comply with? Did you cease incitement to violence? Did you cease hero worship of terrorists? Did you take the hate & incitement out of your school books? Did you make a good faith attempt to stop cross border attacks? Go to Hell with your arrogant, obnoxious demands, hypocrite.
- Sunun Abu Dawud Abu Dawud 14.2477
Narrated Ibn Hawalah:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: It will turn out that you will be armed troops, one is Syria, one in the Yemen and one in Iraq. Ibn Hawalah said: Choose for me, Apostle of Allah, if I reach that time. He replied: Go to Syria, for it is Allah's chosen land, to which his best servants will be gathered but if you are unwilling, go to your Yemen, and draw water from your tanks, for Allah has on my account taken special charge of Syria and its people. [Emphasis added.]
- The Qur'an sanctifies & mandates conquest, confirmed by codification in Islamic law (Reliance of the Traveller).
- 8:39 . And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
- O9.8: The Objectives of JihadThe caliph (o25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians (N: provided he has first invited them to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax (jizya, def: o11.4) -which is the significance of their paying it, not the money itself-while remaining in their ancestral religions) (O: and the war continues) until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax (O: in accordance with the word of Allah Most High,...
- 9:29.Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim (O: because they are not a people with a Book, nor honored as such, and are not permitted to settle with paying the poll tax (jizya) )...
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him." [Emphasis added.]
- The Qur'an defines believers in three ayat which reveal what we need to know about Islam. Believers spend in the way of Allah, which is a code phrase for jihad. Believers have sold their souls to Allah, becoming his slaves; killing and being killed for him. Follow these links and read the context.
- 61:10. O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment.
61:11. That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!
61:12. (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success.
- 9:38. O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter.
9:39. If you march not forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you by another people, and you cannot harm Him at all, and Allâh is Able to do all things.