<head> <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="content-type"> <title>Eliminate Int. Terr. 12-16-13</title> Measures to eliminate international terrorism
A/RES/68/119, passed by the United Nations General Assembly December 16, 2013 without a vote.
After reaffirming a slew of prior resolutions and insincere condemnations of terrorism, the last paragraph on page 2 offers an obtuse and opaque hint at the root of the problem, conflicting with those previous resolutions.. [Emphasis added.]
religion, nationality, civilization or ethnic group,
religion, nationality, civilization or ethnic group,
enhancement of interfaith and intercultural understanding are among the most
important elements in promoting cooperation and success in combating terrorism,
and welcoming the various initiatives to this end,
Terrorism can not be associated with IslamThat declaration is a prime example of Political Correctness: "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."[Wikiquote]
Turds do not have clean ends and terrorism is an intrinsic sacrament of Islam.
- Dialogue among civilizations and understanding:
- Most important elements in combating terrorism.
terrorism is an intrinsic sacrament of IslamAllah said that he would "cast terror". Allah cast terror, plundering Jewish settlements. Allah told Moe that he terrified the Jews more than Allah did. Moe said that he was made victorious by terror.
Allah commanded Muslims to treat defeated victims harshly to terrorize those to be attacked next. Allah commanded Muslims to maximize their military strength to terrify prospective victims.
Terror in modern Islamic strategyBrig. S.K. Malik wrote The Qur'anic Concept of War as a training manual for the army of Pakistan. His analysis will help you to comprehend their strategy. Terror is both a means and an end. This paragraph comes from the bottom of page 59. [Emphasis added.]
a means, it is the end in itself. Once a condition of terror into
the opponent's heart is obtained, hardly anything is left to be
achieved. It is the point where the means and the end meet
and merge. Terror is not a means of imposing decision upon
the enemy; it is me decision we wish to impose upon him.
Allah hu Akbar!That is what they say when they sacrifice hadi at Eid. It is also what they said when they slit the throats of the flight crews. Yes, they sacrificed the flight crews to Satan, but there is more, as Mohammed Atta commanded the hijackers in his final instructions.
He told them to shout the Takbir because it strikes fear. He cited 8.12 in which Allah promised to cast terror. He alluded to the whores of Allah's celestial bordello which are promised to those who fight in his cause, killing and being killed and the upgrade available to those who take any step to enrage or injure disbelievers. .
terrorize youKhalid Sheikh Mohammad and his four co-conspirators had a few things to say about terrorism in their Response To The Nine Accusations.
to God, because it is him that has thrown fear into your hearts, which resulted in your infidelity,
paganism, and your statement that God had a son and your trinity beliefs.
With God's wiling, we are terrorists to the bone. So, many thanks to God.
The Arab poet, Abu-Ubaydah AI-Hadrami, has stated: ((We will terrorize you, as long as we live with
swords, fire, and airplanes.))
great duty in our religion. We have news for you, the news is: You will be greatly defeated in
Afghanistan and Iraq and that America will fall, politically, militarily, and economically. Your end is very
near and your fall will be just as the fall of the towers on the blessed 9/11 day. We will raise from the
ruins, God willing. We will leave this imprisonment with our noses raised high in dignity, as the lion
emerges from his den. We shall pass over the blades of the sword into the gates of heaven.
So we ask from God to accept our contributions to the great attack, the great attack on America, and to
place our nineteen martyred brethren among the highest peaks in paradise.
God is great and pride for God, the prophet, and the believers
Why did Presidents Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Shrub & Obama mislead the nation, lie to us about the identity and character of the enemy and obfuscate the breadth, depth and intensity of the existential threat it poses to Liberty?
Why does the United Nations commit treason against the human race by obfuscating the source of genocidal, terrorist Jihad? If they sincerely wanted to combat international terrorism, they would take measures to eradicate Islam from the face of the earth. They would seek means of causing mass apostasy
among the Ummah al-Islamiyya. Instead they seek to shield Islam from exposure; to shield it by criminalizing all questioning and criticism of its damnable doctrines and practices.
This video illustrates the basics of Jihad, it is a clue for you.
This longer video demonstrates the deceptions of Blair, Cameron, Obamination & Shrub.
While it conflates hadith with Qur'an, it is conceptually accurate.
Citizens of the USA can use this on line petition to inform their Congressmen and Senators of Islam's egregious violations of international human rights conventions and demand their enforcement which requires that Islam be proscribed by law for promoting war and genocide. When you sign it, it will email itself to Congress.
Europeans can not sign the petition, they should email a link to their MP & MEP instead.
- 3.151We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve...
- Allah next conveys the good news that He will put fear of the Muslims, and feelings of subordination to the Muslims in the hearts of their disbelieving enemies,
- http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo= 3&tAyahNo= 151&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
- The promise of casting awe and fear into the hearts of the disbelievers in this verse was made in the background of the battle of Uhud when the disbelievers of Arabia marched back to Makkah without any obvious reason and inspite of defeat overtaking Muslims (Baydawi).[Marfiful Qur'an 2.214]
- 8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
- I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved.) means, `you -- angels -- support the believers, strengthen their (battle) front against their enemies, thus, implementing My command to you. I will cast fear, disgrace and humiliation over those who defied My command and denied My Messenger
- I shall cast terror, fear, into the hearts of the disbelievers; ...
- ...I am going to cast terror
into the hearts of disbelievers....
- 33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- ......and cast terror into their hearts;) means fear, because they had supported the idolators in their war against the Messenger of Allah and the one who knows is not like the one who does not know....
- ... He cast terror into their hearts, [so that] some, of them, you slew, and these were the combatants, and some, of them, you took captive, namely, their children.
- t was said that Allah had, by putting the
awe of the Holy Prophet
and his Muslim followers into the hearts of the people of the Book who
had helped the Confederate forces, made them come down from their
strong fortresses and had thus made Muslims the inheritors of their
properties, homes and areas of concentration.
- 59.2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Banî An-Nadîr) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allâh! But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
- ...Allah cast fear, terror and fright in their hearts, and why would that not happen to them He who was given victory, by Allah frightening his enemies the distance of a month, laid siege to them....
- ... and He cast terror (ru‘b or ru‘ub) into their hearts, by having their chief Ka‘b b. al-Ashraf slain.
- ...So, some of the blessed Companions, in order to anger them or cast terror into their hearts, cut and burned down some of their date trees.... .
- 59.13.Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Banî An-Nadîr) breasts than Allâh. That is because they are a people who comprehend not (the Majesty and Power of Allâh).
- ...Verily, you are more fearful in their breasts than Allah.) meaning, the hypocrites fear you more than they fear Allah...
- Sahih Bukhari 1.7.331 Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
- Sahih Bukhari 4.52.220 ...I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy...
- 8.57 . So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.
- ...then disperse those who are behind them,) by severely punishing ﴿the captured people﴾ according to Ibn `Abbas, Al-Hasan Al-Basri, Ad-Dahhak, As-Suddi, `Ata' Al-Khurasani and Ibn `Uyaynah. This Ayah commands punishing them harshly and inflicting casualties on them. This way, other enemies, Arabs and non-Arabs, will be afraid and take a lesson from their end,...
- ...[deal with them so as to] cause those, fighters, behind them to scatter, to disperse, by making an example of them and punishing them, so that they, the ones behind them, might remember, [that they might] take heed from their example.
- ...which essentially means to drive out or scatter away. So, the verse means: 'If you overpower such people in a war, give them a drastic punishment which becomes an instant lesson for others - so that those who are busy bashing Islam behind the cover of such people serving as their agent provacateurs should understand clearly that there remains no alternative for them but to run for their lives. The drive of the instruction is that these people should be punished in a manner which makes an impression on the disbelievers of Makkah and other hostile tribes and sucks away any courage they may have to come back and confront Muslims in the future....
- 8.60 .And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allâh and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allâh does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allâh shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.
- ...that thereby you may dismay, terrify, the enemy of God and your enemy, namely, the disbelievers of Mecca, and others besides them, that is, other than those — namely, the hypocrites or the Jews, whom you know not...
- ...The purpose, in fact, is to bring down the force of Kufr and Shirk and fill the hearts of their protagonists with awe so that they stay suppressed....
- The murder of Ka‘b b.
al-Ashraf put the Jews of Medina in fear for their lives. The murder of
Asma Bint Marwan so terrified one Arab tribe that they converted to
Islam. Follow these links to the details in The Life of Muhammad.
- Allah demanded "great slaughter" as the price of Moe's admission to his celestial bordello, commanding Moe to kill and wound "many of them" before holding hostages for ransom. If that ain't genocidal, what the Hell is?
- Terrorism is not limited to bombings, hijackings and fragings;
all Jihad is terrorism because Islamic
barbarism is intended to terrify potential victims so that they will be
less likely to offer effective resistance to attack. See the tafsir
related to 8.57.