humanity and the contribution that dialogue among religious groups can make
towards an improved awareness and understanding of the common values shared by
Ignoring the idiotic assumption that Islam has caused Muslims to make valuable contributions to humanity, we must concentrate on the egregious deception of the final clause of the final sentence of that paragraph.
common valuesAssuming that Muslims share our values makes an ass of you. If you had read and understood the G'd Qur'an, you would immediately recognize and reject the big lie because you would know that Muslims do not share our values.
supreme successFor Muslims, the supreme success* is gaining immediate admission to Allah's celestial bordello, which is only obtained by being killed in the attempt to conquer us. Obtin a God blessed clue, for Chrissake:
3:185. Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing).
4:74. Let those (believers) who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter fight in the Cause of Allâh, and whoso fights in the Cause of Allâh, and is killed or gets victory, We shall bestow on him a great reward.
4:77. Have you not seen those who were told to hold back their hands (from fighting) and perform As-Salât (IqâmatasSalât), and give Zakât, but when the fighting was ordained for them, behold! a section of them fear men as they fear Allâh or even more. They say: "Our Lord! Why have you ordained for us fighting? Would that you had granted us respite for a short period?" Say: "Short is the enjoyment of this world. The Hereafter is (far) better for him who fears Allâh, and you shall not be dealt with unjustly even equal to the Fatilâ (a scalish thread in the long slit of a datestone).
6:32. And the life of this world is nothing but play and amusement. But far better is the house in the Hereafter for those who are AlMuttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2). Will you not then understand?
9:24. Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight ... are dearer to you than Allâh and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His Cause , then wait until Allâh brings about His Decision (torment). And Allâh guides not the people who are Al-Fâsiqûn (the rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).
Review what you have discovered in the unholy book:
- Beautified is the life of this world for those who disbelieve
- whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful
- The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception
- Believers: **
- who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter
- fight in the Cause of Allâh
- is killed or gets victory, We shall bestow on him a great reward
- Short is the enjoyment of this world.
- The Hereafter is (far) better
- this world is nothing but play and amusement
- far better is the house in the Hereafter
- If your
- fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred
- are dearer to you than
- Allâh and His Messenger
- striving hard and fighting in His Cause
- then wait until Allâh brings about His Decision (torment)
- http://www.qurancomplex.com/Quran/Targama/Targama.asp?nSora= 9&l=eng&nAya= 88# 9_ 88