I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Selling the US To The Lowest Denominator

Kennedy Selling The Country

Just like he was trying to do with the USSR, back in the day.

Hat Tip to Michelle Malkin:

Someone at The Kos Kids gets it? And Kennedy doesn’t? Oh. Wait. He DOES get it and wants MORE folks 100% dependent on Big Bro. I see now.

Trapper John on immigration

The “temporary workers” will be just that - “temporary,” and “workers.” Not “immigrants.” And they can never be “Americans.” Instead, we will have created a permanent caste of noncitizens with no hope of ever becoming citizens. A class of over half-a-million workers without a voice in the political process, here at the sole sufferance of their employers.

dailykos.com

  1. I actually feel sorry for Spanish speaking people. Such a horrible desecration of their language. Definitely another reason to require English, although I doubt Ted could sing well either way.

    Comment by mdvp | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  2. “I actually feel sorry for Spanish speaking people.”

    LOL! Shocking a NeoCon would say that. NOT!

    Comment by talknowtownhallcom | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  3. Yeah…such drivel from a NeoLeftie. Typical shit.

    Comment by snooper | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  4. Typical shit.
    Comment by snooper |

    Hey! Watch that language mister or I shall be forced to ban ME from here. LOL

    Comment by raoul | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  5. LOL!! Yeah…I had a moment…

    Comment by snooper | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  6. Okay, now that I have your attention - in a perverse sort of way I like you! I don’t subscribe to ONE thing you believe in, regarding politics, but I still admire your passion and the incredible amount of work you do on this blog. I notice that others take alot of your sources and paste them onto theirs which is a compliment to you.
    I think I like you because you remind me alot of a guy I tangled with over a decade ago regarding Christianity. He was (probably still is) a, what I called, ‘hardcore’ atheist. He used to rip into me as I did him over the bible, God’s existence, the behavior of Christians (something I ain’t too proud to talk about) and many other things related to the faith.
    We went at it for almost a year, on and off. We began the debates/fights over at Prodigy - one of the first internet servers. Then when that died or went down the tubes (I forget which) we relocated to Compuserve (another dinosaur).
    One nice spring day we were going at it, as usual. And then he emailed me and said ‘Know something Raoul? You and I must be the biggest aholes in the world. Fighting over this crap on this nice spring day when the both of us should just enjoy the weather outside’.
    I bust out laughing, thanked him for the note which I agreed with him about. That was the last time I debated him, or any other atheist for that matter.
    Just wanted to get this off my chest before we go away on vacation. And please don’t holler at me for going off topic. [g]

    Comment by raoul | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  7. Yes. We know and the bill will still fail.

    Comment by snooper | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  8. There’s still a chance to defeat the bill.

    Call your reps and senators.

    Comment by libertycard | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  9. Politicans are out for themselves, the ones that vote for this stupid bill can find another job.
    This isn’t FOR America it’s FOR mexico.

    Comment by cassygop | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  10. #6 is a liar.

    I keep saying that the more WE stand up to them those fools will see that we are going to fire the ones that vote yes for this.

    Comment by cassygop | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  11. The senate voted yes to revive the immigration bill.

    Comment by cassygop | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  12. INRE #4…Ok Raoul..that gave me a good laugh! Needed it today!

    Comment by Miss Beth | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  13. It was funny.

    Comment by snooper | June 26, 2007 | Edit

  14. Good. We killed it last time and we will kill it this time.

    Comment by snooper | June 26, 2007 | Edit

Visitor Tracker