I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Rage In San Fran Wacko

I have mixed emotions after viewing this video several times. It is times as these that I find it difficult to control and/or squelch my emotions. I am trained to subdue my emotions in a combat environment. I haven't seen combat in several years however, the memories remain.

Our country is embarked on a dangerous journey and it is the enemies within, if gone unchecked, will be the downfall of this great nation. It is time to introduce check-mate to some within our borders. It is time to call them on their bluff and, it is no bluff. It is time to ask them if they are willing to die for that which they stand for.

As I watch these cretins, these off-spring of obviously dysfunctional families tread upon the Flag that I, myself, have bled for, fought for and was and STILL AM willing to die for, the blood boils and God help me and those I run across doing the same thing. I am not sure what will take place should such an event occur before me.

I do know what happened in the late 60s and early 70s. Many a hippie spent time in intensive care.

Watch the video.





Is your blood boiling? This is not dissent. This is sedition. This is subversion. This is treachery. This is treason. This is advocating the overthrow of the United States. This is inciting to riot. This is NOT Freedom of Speech. This is insurrection. This is against the law yet, we have cowards pushing the buttons and fear doing the right thing.

Our children cannot display Patriotism yet we allow these cretins to desecrate our Flag.

Arise! And fight for that which you know in your heart to be Right. If you do not, you will automatically fall for and support that which you know in your heart to be wrong (Left). And when that happens, you will deserve nor gain any right to complain and whine when YOU had the chance to Do Something About It.

I have had extensive training in reading and interpreting Body Language. It isn't something you actually learn. It is a natural gift and the training one undertakes to define and develop the gift is that which benefits. The body language of the cretins in this video are NOT representative of peace. There is absolute hate in their eyes. The sure-tale signs under and to the side of the eyes is all telling and my skin crawls.

I fear for my country. I will stand or die in the process of defending this country from the enemies within. It is Time To March. It is Time To Act. It is time to stop shaking our heads in dismay and disbelief.

Will you stand with us or sit back as our parents did in the 1960s and 1970s?

The repeating of the Vietnam era hippy, yippy and zippy will not take hold in this country.

Not on my watch.

What about you?





Visitor Tracker