I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Democratic Voters' Fervor Stirs Republican Worries

~Snooper~

WSJ: Democratic Voters' Fervor Stirs Republican Worries
As presidential hopefuls from both parties rally support across Iowa ahead of Thursday's caucuses, Democratic voters are showing greater fervor for the race than their Republican counterparts, a difference that could have repercussions throughout the 2008 campaign.

At its simplest, there is a political energy gap. Democrats appear to be more fired up about their party nominating contest than are Republicans. Democrats in Iowa and New Hampshire have been turning out at rallies in greater numbers than Republicans and giving more money to candidates. In Iowa, polls indicate Democrats will be attending the Thursday night caucuses in record numbers.

"There seems to be a little more juice on the Democratic side," says Republican pollster Bill McInturff. [...]
There is a real simple answer to that. I know I am merely a lowly blogger...a citizen journalist and all but, I have been around the pike a bit and this ain't my first rodeo, either. If the Republic front-runners aspiring to the office of the Presidency are nervous, it is because we don't like them. Many have said that Fred has stated that he "doesn't want to run for President". That gives the impression that the others do. Half of that premise is true.


The statement was, once again, taken out of context, plain and simple. At The Campaign Spot, the ENTIRE exchange is readily available and Fred, with Snooper paraphrasing, said it like this: (remember, this is my take)
"I don't want to run for President just to run for President and say that I am the President when I get elected. I want the job because I can be better at it than a guy that wants to run for President for the sake of power and the accolades, glory and stature. I don't have a legacy to make nor do I worry about my reputation. This country is in trouble and I am the best man for the job."
Click the link and give TCS the traffic and read the whole exchange.


Thanks for sharing.

Visitor Tracker