I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Fred Thompson Makes His Move

~Snooper~

The Libosphere has been relatively quiet about this Thompson flanking maneuver and for good cause. They cannot refute some key comments. I have been waiting for some of them but they aren't around. I wonder what that means.

The Corner has transcribed that which I have heard in the video from Iowa:
[...] You know, when I'm asked which of the current group of Democratic candidates I prefer to run against, I always say it really doesn't matter...these days all those candidates, all the Democratic leaders, are one and the same. They're all NEA-MoveOn.org-ACLU-Michael Moore Democrats. They've allowed these radicals to take control of their party and dictate their course.

So this election is important not just to enact our conservative principles. This election is important to salvage a once-great political party from the grip of extremism and shake it back to its senses. It's time to give not just Republicans but independents, and, yes, good Democrats a chance to call a halt to the leftward lurch of the once-proud party of working people.

So in seeking the nomination of my own party, I want to say something a little unusual. I am asking my fellow Republicans to vote for me not only for what I have to say to them, but for what I have to say to the members of the other party - the millions of Democrats who haven't left the Democratic party so much as their party's national leadership has left them. [...]
Now THAT is The Fred, right there! There are a herd more Fredisms that need to be brought out in the video which can be seen here or here.

Fred Thompson has donned his Mission Face and in Reaganesque seriousness, has appealed to all voters which are sick and tired of the barb-slinging fools we have witnessed for way too long now.
But we have here a serious man, making a serious case - and doing so in the context of a campaign that has otherwise descended into mere caterwauling.

Even at this late hour, I wouldn't count Fred out.
Exactly so.

Buzzit at memeorandum

Hot Air
Another from The Corner
Bill Hobbs
Glenn Reynolds
Wizbang
Jay Currie
Macranger
STACLU
Newsbusters

Visitor Tracker