I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Monday, November 10, 2008

We're ALL Democrats Now!

~Snooper~

Satire. Ya gotta love it.

JB Williams wrote several days ago the following:
USA The 2008 election is over and a new American era is on the way. The representative republic is on life support and we are operating, as Thomas Jefferson put it, as a democracy, "nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."

The 63 million Americans, who voted for Barack Hussein Obama, believe it is "their time" to "make history" and "change America" from the land of the free and home of the brave it has been for 232 years, to something that has failed repeatedly all over the globe.

We watched the mob party in Chicago, Kenya, and the Gaza Strip. The new 51% aim to take away the rights of the other 49% as soon as possible and even known international terrorists are dancing in the streets with the news of president-elect Barack Hussein Obama.

Martin Luther King's dream of a time when black people would be judged on the content of their character instead of the color of their skin has been set back decades, maybe forever. Obama was elected on the basis of his "history making" skin color. 63 million Americans gave Obama a complete pass on character and voted for what they think is a black man. As Obama is only 1/8th African, they couldn't even get that right. As they will soon learn the hard way, they elected an Arab-Muslim, not a black Christian.

But the American people have spoken. They wanted "change" and change they shall have... [...] read the rest
And now, after all has been said and done to sway the vote to the side of an illegal alien amd Marxist ascension to the White House, the dinosaur media is now reporting on what we have been saying for 2 years. There was no "record turn out". There was no mandate. This election was an invention of the media and the money behind Obama. Obama is the puppet.

Sic vis pacem para bellum

Fight Accordingly