I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Democrats Are Misleading Americans...Again

In some foolish tirade and exaggerated lame claim of racial profiling, the Democrats have blocked an amendment in regards to protecting American citizens, the caring and alert ones, from being sued if they report suspicious activities. We are a nation at war and this war has been going on LONG before 91101. This is one more example of how the Democrats are not ready to lead anyone, anywhere, at anytime, in any endeavor known to man.

The once GREAT Democratic Party of which I at one time was a member of, have cast aside their Constitutional obligations of protecting the citizens of American against foreign and domestic enemies, for the infectious diseases of Identity Politics, Multiculturalism and Political Correctness. The infection runs deep and it is lethal. Emotionally unstable individuals, both male and female alike, should not be in charge of picking noses let alone given the responsibilities of National Security.

Muzzling our watchdogs

If you see something, don't say anything - for fear of getting sued. That's the dangerous place some congressional Democrats are trying to take the U.S. in the war on terror.

Fretting over the exaggerated possibility of racial profiling, they are pushing to undermine an amendment that would give anti-lawsuit protection to individuals who report suspicious activity. Individuals like the video-store clerk who thwarted an attack on Fort Dix.

The need for this John Doe law stems from the incident last year when some Muslim clerics, acting more than a bit suspiciously - and with such obviousness, it's hard not to think they were trying to provoke confrontation - got themselves booted from a U.S. Airways flight. They sued. The defendants include the frightened passengers who alerted the flight crew. The imams allege they were targeted as part of a malicious conspiracy.

Among the reputed conspirators is an elderly couple who, according to court papers, "purposely turned around to watch them" and who then used a cell phone. Horrors. They shouldn't face liability, nor should anyone who in good faith reports suspicious behavior. Rep. Pete King is right to continue to fight for a law to protect all John Does. America needs them.
The above article is "old news" by now but it needs to be understood nonetheless.

I, and others, blogged the hell out this topic when it was "new" this past week. Snooper, Michelle Malkin, American Pundit, Powerline, Wake Up America, and countless others were agog at the "udder" stupidity of our CONgress for their acrimonious idiocy. They appear to protect the terrorists among us "Rather" than the American population.

And they claim to be "Patriots". Patriots to what and to whom is the question I demand to be answered.

Yes. I DO question their patriotism, political correctness be damned to Hell.

Others question it as well. For a specific reference to their UNpatriotic ways and means, please read THIS post at Black Five.



The John Doe Amendment needs to be revived and passed.

The John Doe Manifesto

Dear Muslim Terrorist Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler/Apologist,

You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you. You are my enemy. And I am yours.

I am John Doe.

I am traveling on your plane. I am riding on your train. I am at your bus stop. I am on your street. I am in your subway car. I am on your lift.

I am your neighbor. I am your customer. I am your classmate. I am your boss.

I am John Doe.

I will never forget the example of the passengers of United Airlines Flight 93 who refused to sit back on 9/11 and let themselves be murdered in the name of Islam without a fight.

I will never forget the passengers and crew members who tackled al Qaeda shoe-bomber Richard Reid on American Airlines Flight 63 before he had a chance to blow up the plane over the Atlantic Ocean.

I will never forget the alertness of actor James Woods, who notified a stewardess that several Arab men sitting in his first-class cabin on an August 2001 flight were behaving strangely. The men turned out to be 9/11 hijackers on a test run.

I will act when homeland security officials ask me to "report suspicious activity."

will embrace my local police department's admonition: "If you see something, say something."

I am John Doe.

I will protest your Jew-hating, America-bashing "scholars."

I will petition against your hate-mongering mosque leaders.

I will raise my voice against your subjugation of women and religious minorities.

will challenge your attempts to indoctrinate my children in our schools.

I will combat your violent propaganda on the Internet.

I am John Doe.

I will support law enforcement initiatives to spy on your operatives, cut off your funding and disrupt your murderous conspiracies.

I will oppose all attempts to undermine our borders and immigration laws.

I will resist the imposition of sharia principles and sharia law in my taxi cab, my restaurant, my community pool, the halls of Congress, our national monuments, the radio and television airwaves, and all public spaces.

I will not be censored in the name of tolerance.

I will not be cowed by your Beltway lobbying groups in moderates' clothing. I will not cringe when you shriek about "profiling" or "Islamophobia."

I will put my family's safety above sensitivity. I will put my country above multiculturalism.

I will not submit to your will. I will not be intimidated.

I am John Doe.

UPDATE: WE WON!! We in The NEW Media applied enough pressure through the emails, snail-mails and talk radio and Blogdom! We were heard!

'John Doe' resurrected


And our own Spree had honorable mention in this article! WTG Spree!!

Wake Up America notices a Web traffic trend:
I have personally seen ... unbelievable amounts of hits from .gov and senate.gov and house.gov, IP adresses, specifically visiting my own John Doe pieces. They were watching, they understood. We were heard and it is gratifying.


UPDATE: NY Post

July 26, 2007 -- WASHINGTON - People who tip off authorities to potential terrorists would be shielded from lawsuits under new anti-terrorism legislation that has won agreement from key lawmakers.

"It's absolutely essential that we have public-spirited citizens report suspicious activity to law enforcement," said Rep. Peter King (R-L.I.), the top Republican on the House Homeland Security Committee.

"One of the main things we learned on Sept. 11 is you can never have enough police officers or FBI agents . . . We need the eyes and ears of millions and millions of good Americans," he added.

The so-called "John Doe bill" would protect the tipsters as long as they acted in good faith and didn't knowingly make false statements.

King pushed for the provision after an incident at the Minneapolis airport where six Muslim passengers got kicked off an airplane and later sued the passengers who reported their supposedly suspicious activity.

Democrats agreed to add the provision in negotiations over a House and Senate-passed homeland-security measure, which also implements many 9/11 commission recommendations.

geoff.earle@nypost.com


Visitor Tracker