I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I (you)(we) Am (are) John Doe

The friends of the terrorists, the Leftinistra of the CONgress, both Democrat and Republican alike, are doing everything in their power to NOT keep Americans safe. All in the name of Diversity, Multiculturalism, Political Correctness and Identity Politics, the absolute WORSE CONgress in American history has squelched an amendment to the Homeland Security Bill that would protect Americans from being sued if they report "strange happenings" (suspicious behavior) that may lead to a terrorist attack. Why? Because they are dumber than a box of turtle turds. They have a lethal case of BDS and they are power hungry and anti-American. The problem is, they just don't know it. Hell...even the Pentagon finally has had enough and has Jap-slapped Hillary for aiding the enemy.

Powerline Blog and American Pundit report in that the Dementedcrats have successfully nixed the amendment so Americans will NOT be protected against suit. We just might offend a terrorist and we cannot have that, can we?

Democrats on the House/Senate conference committee have dropped from the Homeland Security bill the provision that would protect "John Doe" citizens from lawsuits when they report suspicious behavior to the authorities.

This is a good example of how Congress really works. The "John Doe" measure passed the House on a 304-121 vote, which means that many Democrats didn't want to go on record as opposing the measure. Instead, they killed it quietly in conference committee. So now Democrats in "swing" districts--those must be the ones where voters take seriously the risk of terrorist attack--can tell voters that they voted for the measure, and take no responsibility for the fact it never became law. This dodge is as old as the Republic.

It also shows the importance of party affiliation. If the Republicans still controlled Congress, a majority of conferees never would have voted to strip "John Doe" protection out of the bill.

Well, it’s official. Both houses of Congress can’t get enough damn nerve together to protect citizens who report suspicious activity. Hesitation, in fear of consequences, by citizens can prove disastrous. Audrey Hudson of the Washington Times reports:

The Senate just rejected an amendment that would have added the “John Doe” protection provision to an education bill. The vote was 57 for and 39 against, but the vote involved a Senate procedural rule that required a three-fifths majority for approval.

Michelle also has the roll. All Republicans, along with 7 Democrats, voted for the measure. All “Nays” were from donkeys. Brownback, Feinstein, Johnson, and Obama weren’t voting. Michelle writes:

Bottom line: The Dems believe that if you see something, you should just shut up.

This fight is not over. There still is a final conference report to be hashed out. Keep your phones lit. The Senate Dems need to hear from you.

Interesting to note: Hillary voted for the measure. All other major Democrats (Reid, Kennedy, Kerry, Leahy, Biden, Boxer, Dodd, and company) voted against protecting Americans.

Simply amazing...(picture from Michelle Malkin's site)



So, if you are Anywhere, USA, and you see something that just might not be right, just walk away and do nothing. After all. Someone else's life is most assuredly NOT worth your money or time and it really "IS" none of YOUR business what a terrorist does..."IS" it?

Michelle Malkin has the Roll Call as to who doesn't give a damn about American safety and who does.




Again...simply amazing.

And, back by popular demand...The John Doe Manifesto

Dear Muslim Terrorist Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler/Apologist,

You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you. You are my enemy. And I am yours.

I am John Doe.

I am traveling on your plane. I am riding on your train. I am at your bus stop. I am on your street. I am in your subway car. I am on your lift.

I am your neighbor. I am your customer. I am your classmate. I am your boss.

I am John Doe.

I will never forget the example of the passengers of United Airlines Flight 93 who refused to sit back on 9/11 and let themselves be murdered in the name of Islam without a fight.

I will never forget the passengers and crew members who tackled al Qaeda shoe-bomber Richard Reid on American Airlines Flight 63 before he had a chance to blow up the plane over the Atlantic Ocean.

I will never forget the alertness of actor James Woods, who notified a stewardess that several Arab men sitting in his first-class cabin on an August 2001 flight were behaving strangely. The men turned out to be 9/11 hijackers on a test run.

I will act when homeland security officials ask me to "report suspicious activity."

will embrace my local police department's admonition: "If you see something, say something."

I am John Doe.

I will protest your Jew-hating, America-bashing "scholars."

I will petition against your hate-mongering mosque leaders.

I will raise my voice against your subjugation of women and religious minorities.

will challenge your attempts to indoctrinate my children in our schools.

I will combat your violent propaganda on the Internet.

I am John Doe.

I will support law enforcement initiatives to spy on your operatives, cut off your funding and disrupt your murderous conspiracies.

I will oppose all attempts to undermine our borders and immigration laws.

I will resist the imposition of sharia principles and sharia law in my taxi cab, my restaurant, my community pool, the halls of Congress, our national monuments, the radio and television airwaves, and all public spaces.

I will not be censored in the name of tolerance.

I will not be cowed by your Beltway lobbying groups in moderates' clothing. I will not cringe when you shriek about "profiling" or "Islamophobia."

I will put my family's safety above sensitivity. I will put my country above multiculturalism.

I will not submit to your will. I will not be intimidated.

I am John Doe.

Visitor Tracker