I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Leftinistra...Stuck On Retarded


Friday, March 30, 2007 9:49 AM

Bear with me here…I have about a zillion files and once in a while, while I am writing my book, I come across little gems in my scrap book file. This item was posted on a blog moons ago and if you were to click the link, you may have to sign up. I am a member there so it is no big deal to me whatsoever. Anyway…enjoy.


Saddam and al-Qaeda
By Mark Noonan at 01:59 AM

The left and the MSM continually claim that President Bush and Administration deliberately falsely tied Saddam and al-Qaeda together in order to gin up support for the liberation of Iraq. Of course, no such thing ever happened, but the facts haven’t stopped the left and the MSM - it is just something we’ve all learned to live with. The truth is A, the left/MSM view is B and any attempt to convince the left/MSM that they really should use the truth will be resented by the left/MSM. This is why this exchange at the press conference was so wonderful:

Q Mr. President, you have said throughout the war in Iraq and building up to the war in Iraq that there was a relationship between Saddam Hussein and Zarqawi and al Qaeda. A Senate Intelligence Committee report a few weeks ago said there was no link, no relationship, and that the CIA knew this and issued a report last fall. And, yet, a month ago you were still saying there was a relationship. Why did you keep saying that? Why do you continue to say that? And do you still believe that?

THE PRESIDENT: The point I was making to Ken Herman’s question was that Saddam Hussein was a state sponsor of terror, and that Mr. Zarqawi was in Iraq. He had been wounded in Afghanistan, had come to Iraq for treatment. He had ordered the killing of a U.S. citizen in Jordan. I never said there was an operational relationship. I was making the point that Saddam Hussein had been declared a state sponsor of terror for a reason, and, therefore, he was dangerous.

The broader point I was saying — I was reminding people was why we removed Saddam Hussein from power. He was dangerous. I would hope people aren’t trying to rewrite the history of Saddam Hussein — all of a sudden, he becomes kind of a benevolent fellow. He’s a dangerous man. And one of the reasons he was declared a state sponsor of terror was because that’s what he was. He harbored terrorists; he paid for families of suicide bombers. Never have I said that Saddam Hussein gave orders to attack 9/11. What I did say was, after 9/11, when you see a threat, you’ve got to take it seriously. And I saw a threat in Saddam Hussein — as did Congress, as did the United Nations. I firmly believe the world is better off without Saddam in power, Martha.

That is a nice little smackdown of a foolish MSMer - and please note how the MSM just spouted a series of leftwing talking points and placed a question mark at the end of it. I don’t think most of the MSMers even realise what they are saying anymore - its just become a rote-memorizaton of the talking points they received that morning in the mail and they just parrot them unthinkingly. Be really cool to get a hold of the DNC’s fax and e mail service and send out “the President needs to explain why he made the connection between burritos and high gas prices” as a talking point and watch the MSM run with it for a news cycle or two before they figure it out.

Visitor Tracker