I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Miss Beth's Place!

Promoting Miss Beth’s Blog…Be There!!

Promoting Miss Beth’s Blog…Be There!!

Saturday, April 07, 2007 10:02 PM

Miss Beth’s Victory Dance!

The Leftinistra try and tackle this blogger and fail miserably. Miss Beth posts and the Leftinistra dance their Hate Dances and beat their heads against the wall!!

Who is Miss Beth? Miss Beth is just oine of the Moderators at The Victory Caucus. The Moonbats HATE TVC! Too bad. TVC is here to stay and cannot be defeated…not by a Moonbat most assuredly.

Excerpt:

“Unless otherwise stated, all definitions are from Black’s Law Dictionary, Eighth Edition, edited by Bryan A. Garner.

That opening line should tell you something about me.

Most people own a Webster’s Dictionary. I own a well-used, often-referred-to Black’s Law Dictionary. No, I’m not an attorney.

I am, however, a paralegal with a certification equal to a Master’s Degree, will be starting on my certification equal to a Ph.D in two weeks (by the way, our certification classes last 5 months, in which we cram six years of study–definitely not for the faint-hearted; further, only 10% pass their certifications on the first try–I am part of that 10%).

I am also the niece of a retired Federal Judge and a cousin to a Brig. General (Army, Ret.).

I have hung up on judges who copped an attitude, usually after laughing at them. I have stood toe to toe with armed officers and told them to get the hell out of my way and change their attitude or they will not receive the information they need. I have looked down the barrel of a .38 loaded with wadcutters, lived to tell about it and prosecuted that criminal to a term of four consecutive life terms. I also drove a cab in Vegas for close to four years, had gang members as regular passengers–gang members who operated by MY rules in MY cab–and earned their respect and free passage through their territory.

I have suffered radiation poisoning while working for my father–after he ticked off the government. That radiation poisoning took years from my life, but I’m here. My father is not.

Threats don’t work with me; nor do orders. If you want something from me, you ASK me–NICELY.

In short, I don’t tolerate fools, imbeciles, idiots, boneheads, milquetoasts, lunatics, moonbats, or blathering, slavering, rabid dogs (leftists).

I don’t tolerate those that cannot make a point, argue in a circular fashion with no sense of logic, or blindly repeat propaganda they’ve been brainwashed with. They are beneath me in the food chain and in life. Nor will I rise to any bait they may throw in my path.

They aren’t worth my time, my energy or my superior intellect…”

Click the link and be satisfied that Miss Beth is one of the Good Guys!

Visitor Tracker