I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Right v Wrong

~Snooper~
The CIC visits Wounded and Recovering Heroes. There are two ways to report on it. The Right way and the Wrong way.

Right: The Raw Story

Wrong: a hate-filled moron

Today is the birthday of The United States Marines. Semper Fi, fellow Warriors. OO-RAH!!

For this "development", I have chosen to take a quote from Chicago Ray's place...

[...]
What the Marines do for this country and it's citizens I've always found described well in the words of the fictitious Colonel Jessup from the movie a Few Good Men played by Jack Nicholson.

Regardless that the movie was written/directed & produced by the left wing Hollywood liberal & peacenick Rob Reiner, the words ring true in a way I'm sure he didn't intend. It is a wonderful message to all the liberals out there that question and denigrate what it is these great men do day in and out for us and our freedoms here and around the world.

"You can't handle the truth. Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand at post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."
Happy Birthday Marines!!


And, to the veterans, thanks. No other words can be said.

Catch the wave.

Track back:
Miss Beth

Visitor Tracker