I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fred Running?

Mushroom Syndrome?

Mushroom Syndrome?

Friday, May 11, 2007 5:38 PM

Keeping us in the dark? Please don’t feed us the BS. Although I wish Fred Thompson would run and take Hunter withy him to the White House, I grow weary of the “timetable to announce” syndrome. Either get in and make the best of it or stay home and shut up. Thanks.

“…Yesterday I asked an old time friend and advisor to Thompson about what Chattanooga (Tenn.) Times editor (and longtime Thompson friend) Tom Griscom’s told me last month. Griscom had told me that he felt the former Volunteer State senator was leaning about “4 to 5 on a scale of 10” toward running.” The reaction was, “I’d say he’s 90% toward running as of today.”…”

Yeah. I know. And I once knew a guy that said he heard from his late ex-girlfriend that got shot by his ex-wife whose brother once saw a guy that has a cousin that lived in Montana that had 10 fingers on his left foot that had a conversation with John Denver that had just gotten off that spaceship that was buzzing a sports arena in Chicago.

Visitor Tracker