I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Monday, July 2, 2007

A Funny


This is particularly funny because not only is my Dad 80 “years young” (as he says it), he is also a Democrat. He stays a Democrat because, in his words, “I am not going to let these idiots chase me away from the Truman Era Democrats”.

He has voted Republican since Carter…go figure.

Here is the email he sent to me, his own personal militant Reagan Era Conservative:

“HELLO YA’ALL!! THOUGHT YOU MIGHT GET A LAUGH OR TWO OUT OF THIS ONE. WE ALL NEED A LAUGH, AT LEAST NOW AND THEN. LOVE AND PRAYERS; DAD PHILIPPIANS 4: 6 and 7

WHAT RETIRED PEOPLE DO

Working people frequently ask what retired people do to make life interesting.

Well, for example, the other day I went down town and went into a shop.

I didn’t stay long–maybe five minutes or so.

When I came out a cop was very busy writing a parking ticket.

I went up to him and said, “C’mon, man, how about giving a retired person a break.”

He ignored me. So, I called him a Nazi.

He glared at me and began writing another ticket for worn tires.

I called him a lousy donut-eating Gestapo member.
He finished the second ticket and added it to the first one already on the windshield.
Then he started writing a third ticket.
The more verbal abuse I heaped on him, the more tickets he wrote.
This went on for about 20 minutes.

Personally, I don’t care. I came down town on the bus and the car he was putting the ticket on had a bumper sticker that said “Hillary in ‘08.”

I try to have a little fun each day.
It’s very important for my health.

Visitor Tracker