I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Audacity of Hope and Changlings

~Snooper~

Some time ago, Czarbama made a comment about how we were no longer a Christian Nation. That was pretty outlandish at the time but now, that statement is now understandable as to why he made it. It is all too clear now and even more bombastic.

I ran across this posting complete with video: "AUDACITY OF FAITH: OBAMA MOCKS THE HOLY BIBLE". And, yes, he did do just that. I suppose that one as confused as he was growing up being a rich black kid growing up in a nice white neighborhood with those nasty white folk making sure that he got an expensive and privileged education at someone's expense other than himself and now being a "Christian" attending a Marxist modeled after Black Liberation Theology after being raised a Muslim can be the root cause of his audacity to whine.

View the video if you will. The key text is as follows:
"I will tell you that I don't believe in gay marriage, but I do think that people who are gay and lesbian should be treated with dignity and respect and that the state should not discriminate against them," said Obama on Sunday. "So, I believe in civil unions that allow a same-sex couple to visit each other in a hospital or transfer property to each other. I don't think it should be called marriage, but I think that it is a legal right that they should have that is recognized by the state. If people find that controversial then I would just refer them to the Sermon on the Mount, which I think is, in my mind, for my faith, more central than an obscure passage in Romans. That's my view."
Setting aside for a few moments the colossal flipping and flopping and holding several stands of all sides of any particular issue mentioned above, just what in the hell did he say? I have run through the video many times now and I have yet to discover what his view is.

Please vote this up at Digital Journal...

Visitor Tracker