I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Brave American Who Won't Be Voting For Obama

~Snooper~

HT Chicago Ray


Jazzman says NO to Obama. It is a little dangerous for him to openly express this. Why? Because he is an African-American. (One day, God willing, Americans will say enough of the Identity Politics and shed the hyphenated American meme...it irritates the hell out of me.)

With heart-felt sincerity, Jazzman explains in detail his younger years rubbing elbows with the radical elements of the 60s and 70s. I remember them as well. We might have even met in a "conflict". I was on the other side.

I can relate to Jazzman and the content of his article at Newsvine. He bares his soul and decries what he will face as he published this article. To Jazzman I say, thank you Sir, keep the faith and never, never, never give up or in.
I have been hoping I would never have to write this article. I hoped it would never get to this point, which would force me to openly speak out against the first African American to seriously have a chance to be elected President of the United States.

But after reviewing all the Stanley Kurtz material on Barack Obama/Bill Ayers relationship, I've come to the conclusion Barack Obama is definitely under the influence of a radical ideology that is so dangerous, it could literally pose a danger to the very existence of the United States, especially when we have an economy already in crises, and a war in progress against one of the greatest threats we have ever faced, in Islamic terrorism. [...]

[...] I truly believe the relationship between Barack Obama and William Ayers epitomizes those unholy alliances of the 60's and early 70's, which driven from the streets, moved into the inner city black neighborhoods and schools of Chicago, morphed into something seemingly respectable, but only spreading the same hatred and bitterness.

My warning to all Americans both white and black (those AA's who can overcome the vote black impulse) is that in Barack Obama, you are not getting Bill Cosby, you are getting a very well disguised version of Louis Farrakhan.

The question you need to ask yourself now and on Nov 4th is this.

Do you really want to put the toxic cocktail of a character mentored and tutored by Rev Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers in the White House?

Especially when this country is facing economic and security issues so critical our very existence is threatened.

I do not.

Some African Americans will read this and brand me a traitor for this article. I say to them what good is changing America from what you may believe is bad to something much worse, for the small satisfaction of being able to say we have a black man in the White House.

So personally, with conflicting feeling about it, I'm rejecting the first African American nominated for the Presidency, for what I honestly believe is the future good and well being of this country.

I hope all those reading this will give serious consideration to what I present here, and do so too. [END]
Rock on Jazzman. Rock on.

Visitor Tracker