I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Eeyore Complex: Don't Go There


~Snooper~

To begin this post, I bring to you Jim Treacher: "McCain didn't bring up the topic I wanted him to bring up, or at least not to my satisfaction, so I say he lost"
It's kind of like a kid on Christmas morning, surrounded by a huge pile of toys, whimpering because he didn't get the one he really wanted.

Do you want your toys taken away? Keep it up.
Amen. In a previous post, I mentioned another article and the gist of it is this: what if John McCain knows what he is doing? I have concluded that he does know what he is doing and those that want him to do what THEY want him to do are the usual armchair quarterbacks that have never been in the arena. I fall into that scenario and trap myself from time to time and I quickly snap out of it...before my wife smacks me with a frying pan. Maybe that's what is needed. We need folks running around smacking these kind of folks upside the skull from time to time.

When the Lame Stream Media cannot hide that McCain trounced The One, folks need to pay more attention and stop whining. So far, nearly every Pundit on our side of the aisle that I subscribe to have given this debate to McCain and nearly all have concluded what I have. We haven't seen anything yet and Czarbie will not take the White House.

I just noticed that Memeorandum placed this post up in the featured area but with a misleading twist...interesting. Click image to enlarge.

Visitor Tracker