I Am A Proud Member of Vets For Freedom

For up to date progress in the War In Iraq, please visit Vets For Freedom, an organization I am proud to be a member in good standing of.

Veteran's Suicide Hot Line Number!

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Call this number if you need help!!

A Vast Collection Of Buzzings At Memeorandum

If you wish to catch a buzz without the usual after affects, CLICK TO MEMEORANDUM. (It will not disturb the current page) That will be all. We now return to regular programming.

This Blog Is Moving

Greetings. After this weekend, this Take Our Country Back Blog will be moving to the new web site. Too many conservatives are getting zapped by the intolerant dweebs of the Obama Goons and seeing that this editing platform is a free site, Blogger can do pretty much what it feels like doing. Hence, I now have a paid site and will be migrating the last 1400+ posts shortly.

So, one day, you just may click this page somewhere and it will show up as "private". It has been fun but the intolerant Czarbie Goon Squads are brain dead idiots. They can come play at the new site which I OWN outright.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ignorant, Hate-Filled Anti-Americanists and 91101

~Snooper~


Up at Digital Journal there is an article entitled, Time For Europeans To Butt Out Of American Politics and has received many moonbat comments. But, that isn't what this post is all about. However, it is a segue into several pieces over at Radarsite.

I have waited until I have regained my composure in a specific regard but I have determined that this will not transpire. The utter disgust and border-line hatred that I am experiencing needs to abate itself so I have decided to go ahead and make this post. I felt better immediately upon making this decision.

I want you to take a look at the photo to the left. Right click on it and open it up into another tab or window and study it. Study it long and hard and then I want you to take a peek at the following pieces at Radarsite. Feel free to comment here but, better yet, leave the comments over there at RG's place.

Post 1: The Daily Kos: Beyond Outrage, Beneath Contempt
Post 2: b3ta.com: The Source of the Scourge
Post 3: America The Beautiful: Our Common Hallowed Ground
Post 4: It would be impossible for anyone to come to the defense of that Daily Kos 9/11 cartoon, right? Wrong
Post 5: Daily Kos' Latest Defense Strategy for the 9/11 Cartoon Scandal: It Never Happened

The above "cartoon" was drawn and published by a complete ass. It has since been removed from the Daily KOSmonoff site but the damage has already been done. These people are not Patriots. At least not Patriots of this Nation that I and millions of others have fought, bled and died for. These cretins are lower than whale droppings. They are beneath contempt and if their guts were on fire, I would not piss up their arse to douse the flames.

Visitor Tracker